3rd time posting same subject sorry its ahmed soukouna again

When starting a new game i have all french leagues loaded and all french players but when i search him he is still not there i am losing the will to live in the free transfers thread i see someone else has been able to find him how can this be?Is it possible some versions of the game i have a boxed copy by the way dont have him in please help its so annoying when others can find him and hes just not there.i have large database with custom loaded french leagues and players 41000 players in game.Help please anybody.

He is French/Malian, so maybe Mali players should be loaded as well? Or run the South African leagues, so that more than usual African players are also loaded? He is unattached at the start of the game (and still is in mine in mid-September), so the database might only load him if certain things tell it to (eg the French/Mali/African and players connection).

Going a bit side tracked....but I'm missing Drenthe. Before the beta patch, he was available for free (playing Monaco). After the patch, Drenthe seems to have disappeared from the game completely. I have all French and Dutch leagues loaded.

ive just tried for the last time all african ,mali and french players loaded into game so he is definetly not in my game can someone from si explain why 54000 players in save he is not one of them.but other people loading the same countries are seeing him in their games might seem like a minor issue to some but not to me and no one can ever give an answer or proper explanation.Will continue save without him but still would like to know why this is.thanks

ive just tried for the last time all african ,mali and french players loaded into game so he is definetly not in my game can someone from si explain why 54000 players in save he is not one of them.but other people loading the same countries are seeing him in their games might seem like a minor issue to some but not to me and no one can ever give an answer or proper explanation.Will continue save without him but still would like to know why this is.thanks

If it's that much an issue, you can up his reputation in the editor and see if that makes a difference for you

Archived