Losing 5 million a month.... Liverpool

I have sold pretty much most of my players and loaned them out for 100% wages to reduce cost and I still lost 5 million last month.

17th Oct 2012 is the date in my game...

Paid 7 million in tax this season.

1.4 million in tax last month.

I pay total 1.481,617 million in wages per week that is including youth etc, I have not bought any players.

only got 33million in balance left wtf...

I have 19 million transfer kitty atm.

I have no affilate club.

I am aware that there is lots of complaints about losing millions per month and that there is a topic in the bugs forum.

20442161.png

playersd.png

Aside from Downing, Cole and Doni, you've still got most of your really high earners at the club. Suarez and Gerrard are 100K+ p/w, Henderson is on 80k p/w, then you have a whole bunch of players still on more than 60k+ p/w (Skrtel, Agger, etc). That's where the money is going.

Actually, I bet you're still paying a decent chunk of Cole and Downing's wages each month too (In my save I could only get Swansea to pay 1/3 of Cole's wages while on loan).

Also, did you edit the starting balance? I'm not sure if it would make a difference with regard to tax payments, but on my save I'm pretty sure my starting balance is about £20 million, having risen from £50 million debt rather than falling from £80 million as in your screenshot.

I don't think it's that uncommon to lose money on a monthly basis for a football club. With lots of the big payments coming in at the end of the season (premier league payment, Champions League tv rights payment), it should bring your balance more in line at that point.

The money clubs make at the end of the season will then need to be spent over the next season for on going costs.

If you have massive loses at the end of the season, then there is an issue.

I haven't edited anything nor used the editor.

I am paying only 30% of downing wages and 50% of coles.

Those guys in my reserve are on 15k - 10k per week are away on loan with them paying 100% of the wages. about 6 of them.

I will play till end of the month and see what my fiances are.

Not quite reading it right Padders - the £21m relates to the year up to 12/11/12 NOT last season - he is in the first season as the far column is blank.

Been trying to do some validation work for the last few hours on a Man City test to see if there is a bug, and not got very far if I'm honest.

It does look from my preliminary work that the issue of the income tax being paid twice (once in players wages and again in the tax column) as discussed in the bug thread.

I had calculated a monthly income tax bill of about £9 million and was only paying £2.5 million for the month - couldn't get any of the figures for the tax payment to balance though.

I am in Europa league and that is European football and this is my first season and my money isnt losing that dramasticly just now. Not sure what caused me to lose 5 million in that month alone.

Yeah, erm....not exactly a money maker is it?

Things like bonuses as well which might be high.

I had all the bonus set to low and, I just finished season and I got 15 million in TV rights but still -10 million in debt... I finished 2nd and I will play one more season being in the CL next season and will check my money.

I played whole season with 1 goalkeeper and 11 players with 4 subs for my first team and my wages seems to be rising up and up to nearly 7 million a month even though it says i only pay 1.4 million per week.

I had all the bonus set to low and, I just finished season and I got 15 million in TV rights but still -10 million in debt... I finished 2nd and I will play one more season being in the CL next season and will check my money.

I played whole season with 1 goalkeeper and 11 players with 4 subs for my first team and my wages seems to be rising up and up to nearly 7 million a month even though it says i only pay 1.4 million per week.

Well if I understand correctly what you write. Then 1.4 millions pr.week is 7 millions a month m8 ;) Taxes is a complete other matter though and I suspect something is wrong form what Ive read and seen. I have to test it myself to conclude anything though.

Archived