Assistant's Pre-Match feedback

This might be a silly question- but how do you see your assistant's pre-match feedback before kickoff / team talks? Right now, the only way I can see it is to go to Analysis -> Assistant Feedback, but that's only available after the match has started. I assume I'm missing something.

thanks

Annoying as it is you can't. God only knows why SI missed off this screen when it was in all the other incarnations of the game and its important to how you play. It also makes the pre match team talk advice irrelavant as you cant do anything with it. Ive asked if it could be put back in as a patch in the bugs forum but been told they can't.

• 3 months later...

Has anyone found a way to see which players are over confident, nervous etc before a game now that the assistants managers pre match feedback has been taken out?

Or is it it just a case of remembering how they reacted from the past team talks and their body language during a match?

I agree! There was nothing wrong with this part of the game, in real life you would be able to check with your ass man on player complacency, it worked perfectly well in all other versions, then for some unknown and unexplained reason SI took it out!

Would an explanation as to its withdrawal please be forthcoming??

Archived