goalkeepers

every time the match engine says "he somehow got his fingertips to it", that is down to your goalkeeper's ability. bad keepers get this quote noticeably less! there are also little things like whether your keeper pats/punches the ball away instead of catches and holds the ball. the more he catches it instead of tipping away, the better he is.

well got de gea in goals and lets in so many goals hit straight at him and a thought was just de gea but went madrid barca chelsea and getting exact same thing and when go lower teamsame aswell so dont seem matter if goalkeeper is world class or league 2 dont make saves

dont seem matter if goalkeeper is world class or league 2 dont make saves
Well this test is somewhat relative. To prove your point you can't just simply manage in la liga and then in league two, as the la liga goalkeeper is facing a top quality attack, and the league two goalkeeper isn't.

I'm not making any comment on whether or not your hypothesis is correct, just that to test it you would need to have a league 2 goalkeeper in a world class match, and check there for difference.

Anyone have the problem of your goalkeeper kicking the ball out to an opposition player and he then finishes from the halfway line or just inside his half?? its happened 3 times to me this season to the point im now selling rui patricio.

Anyone have the problem of your goalkeeper kicking the ball out to an opposition player and he then finishes from the halfway line or just inside his half?? its happened 3 times to me this season to the point im now selling rui patricio.

Seen it alot from both my keeper and opposition keepers. Often the keeper doesn't start moving back towards the goal until the shot from midfield is taken. If he started moving back as soon as he took the freekick (or freeball clearance kick from outside the box), he would be in place to save it most of the time.

Archived