FM 2013 Training Camp

Hi there

Is it possible to cancel a training camp at the beginning of the game? Always when I start a new game with Bayern, they have already a training camp and about half of the team's players are on holidays. I can only cancel friendly games.

Thx for the help.

I am sorry mate, I have absolutely no idea although I wish I could help you. Training camp never happened to me, but isnt there any "cancel" option in your calender?

I wonder how long it will take before somebody pops up here and tell you its your tactic........

If it's a training camp that's already been arranged when you take charge then I do not see how you can cancel it & of course it is all because your tactics.

If it's a training camp that's already been arranged when you take charge then I do not see how you can cancel it & of course it is all because your tactics.

What do you mean with your tactics? I don't even know how to arranje a training camp. This is new in 2013...

So you think that it isn't possible to cancel a training camp?

I've never been in a position where I've had a training camp to cancel but it does sound like you're stuck with it, you should have more involvement in setting the training camp for the following season.

As for the tactics thing, that's just some cheap humour aimed at jasse.

I think they do training camp based on two/more away friendlies, i didn't manage in top flight but i tried it once with Tottenham & noticed that.Try to cancel away friendlies, and place home games in 'training camp' dates, and tell us what's happen with you?

I think they do training camp based on two/more away friendlies, i didn't manage in top flight but i tried it once with Tottenham & noticed that.Try to cancel away friendlies, and place home games in 'training camp' dates, and tell us what's happen with you?

The problema is I can't even cancel the friendly games, so it is impossible to place a home friendly at the same date. The cancel option is simply greyed out. But this should be possible to cancel I guess...

Why would you want to cancel the training camp? The team just train in another country instead of your training ground. It is such a superficial element.

Wazza, I think when the club can afford to, you get offered a choice right at the start/end of the season. There isn't an option to request one.

Why would you want to cancel the training camp? The team just train in another country instead of your training ground. It is such a superficial element.

Wazza, I think when the club can afford to, you get offered a choice right at the start/end of the season. There isn't an option to request one.

Because at the beginning of the game, nearly all players are on holiday. It just dosen't make sense to play against Parma or other italian teams when you don't have players available. It's a stupid idea going to a training camp with most of your pays ao.....

Archived