Fining

I am a bit curious to know about the fining system. Fining a player for harsh tackle will reduce his aggression. But what will fining a player for poor performance do? What will be the effect of fining for second yellow card or violent conduct? I once had Suarez fined for getting two yellow cards, both for diving, will it increase his sportsmanship?

Tnx in advance and sorry if its in the wrong place.

tnx. by the way, is there anyway for increasing aggression?:confused: And does player interactions like praising or criticizing the player have any impact on the attributes?

Nope it can't be trained.

And praising a player etc only impacts morale and helps you build a relationship with the player.

I always fine a player for a straight red card, 2 bookings will depend on the nature of the fouls etc. I really want the fining system to be amended so that, like many aspects of the game, it can be set up to automatically take effect (think staff responsibilites page) where you set a fine for a specific incident. There also needs to be more aspects of this, such as fine for missing penalties, i'd always throw a 1 weeks wage fine at a player who misses a free shot at goal.

Archived