Simple but important question

We had a patch 2 weeks ago.

Some issues were already identified and need to be corrected.

So, my question is:

Will we have a new patch?

Im tired of starting a new game each time we have a patch (yes, i know they are save game compatible, but its not the same thing...)

If the answer is yes, will that be the last one?

Can you give a release date of it? (in a week, a month or a year is good fore me as an answer)

ty in advance,

We had a patch 2 weeks ago.

Some issues were already identified and need to be corrected.

So, my question is:

Will we have a new patch?

Im tired of starting a new game each time we have a patch (yes, i know they are save game compatible, but its not the same thing...)

If the answer is yes, will that be the last one?

Can you give a release date of it? (in a week, a month or a year is good fore me as an answer)

ty in advance,

If you read these forums then then you would know that the mods, SI etc have said no more patches.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/350357-Anymore-updates-before-i-start-a-new-game

If you read these forums then then you would know that the mods, SI etc have said no more patches.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/350357-Anymore-updates-before-i-start-a-new-game

They have also said the opposite:

We are working on a small update that fixes a few different niggles but like has been said already, we don't know any solid time table for that yet. And the fix for the human newgen intake is part of said update.

Most updates are savegame compatible, except database changes, which there won't be any of.
We're aware of the issue and are looking into it.

I think this needs to be fixed :(

Thats why i am asking, can i play the game ;)

just play the game, its a game, its never going to be 100% realistic. if theres something thats causng you issues, just treat it as the game it is and work around those issues.

I would love to have fun playing the game as you said. The problem is that i dont have it knowing that we can have a patch soon. Maybe its just me... dunno...

• Administrators

It's not an announcement, and we don't release dates for when/if an update is ever released. In other words, they are ready when they are ready.

In any case, all updates are always save compatible so there is nothing to stop you from starting a new game, you certainly wouldn't be required to 'start over'.

Thanks.

Archived