Turning semi-pro upon promotion

Neutronen

Is there a way to prevent clubs from turning semi-pro after promotion. I have seen this in several databases that teams immediately get turned semi-pro even if the reminder of the teams in the league are amateur.

Anywhere you can set the status of the league as amateur?

Is there a way to prevent clubs from turning semi-pro after promotion. I have seen this in several databases that teams immediately get turned semi-pro even if the reminder of the teams in the league are amateur.

Can you please give us some more background to your task. I am quite interested here, it might also help us answer your question.

I don't think there is unfortunately. It happens in my Level 11 database, and as soon as you're promoted to Level 10, you turn semi-pro (which isn't so bad as clubs at that level are semi-pro). But if I was to extend my database to Level 12, they would turn semi pro after a promotion when Level 11 are all amateur.

Well it seems I'm not the only one. Great! I could try and adjust the reputation levels.

Nine_ironi. What more background do you need? Im tinkering with welsh update down to level 4 and a danish down to lvl 5. Not sure with Wales but in denmark I would be satisfied if clubs turned semi-pro when promoted to tier 3.

As it is now teams promoted from any tier will turn semi-pro and could in theory empty the amateur teams.

Archived