A Life of International Management - Bettering Rudi Gutendorf

Makoto Nakamura

Rudolf "Rudi" Gutendorf (born 30 August 1926 in Koblenz) is a German football manager, renowned for managing the highest number of national teams – to date a total of 18 teams.

The main aim of this save is to bring back into Football Manager, win as many International Competitions a I can and to be better and manage more nations than Rudi Gutendorf did.

Epo1QkW.png?1

QHTLzTY.png?1

So here I embark on my journey, with Saudi Arabia U19's, I mean, why not?

King_Fahad_Stadium_by_nuno2010.jpg

Glad to see you back! That is an impressive stadium!
An interesting challenge and a different one to club challenges. will look forward to this. nice stadium too...
welcome back :)
Typical seeing you with a youth team :D

Thanks guys :) That stadium is King Fahd International Stadium, attendances are poor being under 19's and there are no Saudi players under the age of 20 so the squad is just grey players, we even lost to San Marino!

GL in this It willbe interesting to see just how many countries you can do well with. :)

Thanks Pricey :)

The first year of management

KaCvVYW.png?1

And my first piece of silverware! With us winning the AFC U-19 championship I think we qualify for the U20 World Cup in 2013 which I think is where I'll resign and try to go for a senior team, it's no fun having a team with no players!

this ground ain't as hot!! :) proper national team though - good luck in the qualifiers...

Thanks Rlipscombe, will be good seeing how I fare against proper opposition :)

Good luck. I just remembered this guy from Four Four Two as well (well after reading DazRTaylor's post, it hadn't clicked).

Thanks gogogo, I've never actually read Four Four Two :S, it was actually a massive coincidence as I've known about him and what he's done for months, it's only now that I decided to do a career from it.

Stunning stadium, good luck :D

Thanks Jack :D

oFbZMFV.png?1

TjUDwsc.png?1

CSIoRmk.png?1

I think it's fair to say that I'm not afraid of free-flowing goals and in every game bar the England game we've played very well! almost every players in the squad scored this year which is even better, I think that 2016 is the emptiest year in terms of fixtures with just friendlies and competition qualifiers.

6hmZ9dh.png?1

meElA5F.png?1

Again a great year for me (barring the 5-0 loss to Spain) as I bring home an Olympic medal as well as the WAFU Cup, we've qualified for the Cup of Nations and have World Cup Qualifiers to contend, I think I'll stay until the World Cup and then resign after that as I'll have gained a good reputation.

2017 - The year of domination

4RU7BNM.png?1

iAEtMNx.png?1

EsoVqXH.png?1

KIZnOnk.png?1

25 International games...wow, just wow, what an amazing year to be from Ghana, Cup of Nations - WON, WAFU Cup - WON, Confederations Cup - WON I will only be in charge of Ghana for the next 6-7 months, so let's try to assault the World Cup!

that's a seriously tough choice there!1 Agree about the top jobs being slightly unrealisitc maybe? However how do you turn down Brazil. i guess it's a case of if you take a top job and fail, will the others still want you? For me maybe Belgium or Mexico

Archived