What to do until BETA?

Play countries, leagues and tactics that are unfamiliar to you, or even a custom league from the Editors Forum.

Have a crack at one of the challenges listed over in that forum, see how far you get.

Set yourself completely arbitrary limits, creating the most expensive or cheapest team you can. Basically, just play around, doing things you wouldn't do or risk doing on a long-term save without getting too invested in the club you're managing or your career.

Hi guys,

As the new game is coming out soon and I don't have a saved career game at the moment, I don't feel like starting another game knowing I will have to stop it.

What to do here? Any advice?

I am in the same situation as you but I feel like playing FM so I think I might be Celtic and see how many trophies I can drag in until the beta.

This is what im doing until the Beta - shouldn't take too long and will get me back used to managing lower league teams ready to start my unemplyed FM4 stint

Decided to start again on FM13 going unemployed until FM14 comes out.

Here is the challenge got the job in Norweigien 2nd div with Elverum and have 8 games remaining to save them from relegation. This should fill in my time.

7w6e.png

yi2x.png

Think I'm done with FM13 now, I was addicted to a save just a few weeks ago, but got slightly burnt out after that. I don't want to force myself to carry on and get more burnt out of FM when the new one is right around the corner.

And yeah, get GTA. :D

I've had a long one-club save that will probably wind down to a conclusion now. I'm 62 in-game, and have managed Partick Thistle since I was 25. I'll probably stay t o65, and then if I've achieved what I want in those final three seasons, I'll try and pick up the Scotland job before winding the save down.

Play a brand new save, i appreciated changes in FM13 really did,nothing much more than this,anyway i don't post and i don't remember how i picked this username i have. I am a type of 'playing the previous version of fm' until new year(real time)

I'm having an FM Break until the Beta. Don't have a console thingy so have gone back to GTA4 which I last played in 2010 (according to the save) and am only 20% of the way through. Having a bit of a blast! (Even though I hate checkpoint saving). But if I did it would be GTA5.

Archived