Fixture rules index

SaintsCanada

Think it's sorted now, thanks to you. :)
could you please explain how you did this as its causing a lot of grief for many of us cheers if you could take a look at post3 in my thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/373207-changing-minor-things-in-champions-league-uefa-cup-using-advanced-rules do you have to add a new set of rules for each new instruction cheers

My problem was that I made a slight error in basic before converting to advanced. But when I went through the index in the nation rules one by one, I eventually found the one for the division in question (Challengers League), and changed the rule there.

I had accidentally set it to a maximum of 0 homegrown players rather than foreign players.

I don't think you'll need to add a new set of rules for each instruction, but rather one for each competition, unless there's some weird problem I don't know about.

I am p.m. several of the well known editors here....all with the same problem its very frustrating Hopefully SI will patch the editor to allow access to continental competitions(as per the add nations rules you get so you can see all the rules relating to a nation so easy to edit then or recreate ...why cant there be the same when you select add club continental rules???), which would be really nice.

we dont need acces to continental competitions- anyway most of things related to those competitions are hardcoded so we can change them. isue is how to overwrite continental fixture rules so we can make new system. I hope for answer from SI...

Archived