Mass editing

arussell13

In previous football manager editors you was able to select more than one player at a time to say for instance delete by pressing Ctrl+A but for some reason this year it isnt working for me, any advice on how i can do this because i want to delete every player under 24 and this would certainly take some time if i have to do it individually. Thank you in advance for any advice given.

If you have searched for everyone you want to find, click on the guy at the top. Scroll to the bottom, press and hold shift on the keyboard and then click the guy at the bottom of the list. This should highlight everyone in the list. There is a button 'Edit' in the bottom right hand corner you can then use to mass edit people. Or anything!

If you have searched for everyone you want to find, click on the guy at the top. Scroll to the bottom, press and hold shift on the keyboard and then click the guy at the bottom of the list. This should highlight everyone in the list. There is a button 'Edit' in the bottom right hand corner you can then use to mass edit people. Or anything!

Thanks for the advice gonna try it now, as for the edit tab sadly its only for editing loans bans and injuries

I have been mass editing in FM14(BUT I THINK THERE ARE LESS OPTIONS NOW THAN IN PREVIOUS YEARS.....ie when you do players on mass there are not things you cant mass edit-relationships etc ) PM krlenjushka he has managed to have a play with the .xml file and getting more mass edit options:thup:...from my mass edits I find those are the changes that are showing up as failed in the editor??

I have been mass editing in FM14(BUT I THINK THERE ARE LESS OPTIONS NOW THAN IN PREVIOUS YEARS.....ie when you do players on mass there are not things you cant mass edit-relationships etc ) PM krlenjushka he has managed to have a play with the .xml file and getting more mass edit options:thup:...from my mass edits I find those are the changes that are showing up as failed in the editor??

i dont have any trouble with failed changes-i use some mass-edit options wich i enable when i need and no problem.

arussell13 please write what you want to mass-edit and i will help you

Archived