Real life results in WC Qualy?

QTarantino2

After reading this topic in SIGAMES: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/363597-National-Team-Results-Randomly-Generated, I was trying to find a way (patch, edt or sth like that) that could generate real life international fixtures and results in game, above all the matches of WC2014 qualy that happened before the starting of the game.

Do you know a way?

load for example european qualification file in editor and you will see fixtures and results under "fixtures for year" section. I dont know can you change or add results there because i never did it but you can try

Thanks, but I entered in the editor db and there is no "fixture for year". Do you know how to do it?

go to database/competitions. find for example "euro championship qual" and set nation(for example england) for it. then go to "add nation rules", select england and "add lower divisions" option. after that go to "convert to advanced rules" and you will be able to see euro qual file in list. in that file you have section "fixtures for year"

Archived