Fm14 performance

Im thinking of getting FM14 at some point soon,im currently playing FM13 with no problems,but ive heard that FM14 is a little more demanding on the spec of your system,so my question is,how do i know if my laptop will run FM14 ok.

Cheers lads.

yeah would probably agree with that @surfer james personally once a few patches are released then yeh does seem to run rather smoothly etc,just need to get it first thats the snag!!!

to be fair, fm 13 had issues at the start of the release but were ironed out, once you get over the possible glitches you will find that fm 2014 is vast improvement too 13.

I'm running FM 14 on a 7-year-old computer with a hinky video card, and to my perception it's no slower than FM 13. I'm running a database with close to 60,000 players, and it's not that bad (probably be better with a faster, newer computer, but I have to wait until my tax refund after the new year.)

yeah im pretty much the same podunkboy,what leagues did you load up? My laptop is about 7 years old too.

I'm running FM 14 on a 7-year-old computer with a hinky video card, and to my perception it's no slower than FM 13. I'm running a database with close to 60,000 players, and it's not that bad (probably be better with a faster, newer computer, but I have to wasoit until my tax refund after the new year.)

Archived