Turning on squad numbers in Spanish Second Division B leagues

Graham Spencer

Hi all,

Trying to get squad numbers to work in the Spanish lower leagues, so used the editor to tick the various boxes for B1, B2, B3, B4 and then the over-riding Second Division B entry there is too.

However when I start the game with database changes applied, squad numbers still appear to be turned off. Is there something that I'm missing? Or is it not possible to activate squad numbers in these leagues?

Trying to play a Spanish lower-league game for the first time in ages and I find it handy to remember players by numbers more than by their actual names...

1. "Add national rules" from top menu

2. Select Spain and "Add lower divisions to existing structure"

3. Find nation file from left menu and then "fixture rules". Then you need to find rules of Second Division B, each of them can have own one. Tick "use squad numbers".

Forget competitions you find from database. Competition editor is what you need.

1. "Add national rules" from top menu

2. Select Spain and "Add lower divisions to existing structure"

3. Convert to advanced rules.

4. Find nation file from left menu and then "fixture rules". Then you need to find rules of Second Division B, each of them can have own one. Tick "use squad numbers".

Forget competitions you find from database. Competition editor is what you need.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for that, both. Followed the instructions above, and I've tried ticking 'use squad numbers' on rules of all of the Second Division B instances, and some others too for Spain, then validated it. Have tried running the competitions in holiday mode a few times for a couple of months, and on each occasion it seems that squad numbers have still not been applied. The editor changes are definitely set when I start the league.

A bit stumped! Any thoughts? Will keep trying different things in the meantime, there may be something stupid I'm doing.

Archived