• Fottball Manager 07
    • Fottball Manager 08
    • Fottball Manager 09
    • Fottball Manager 10
    • Fottball Manager 11
    • Fottball Manager 12
    • Fottball Manager 13
    • Fottball Manager 14

Hey guy's my 2 brother have been arguing with each other all day over which was the easiest FM game to date. One say's FM05 while the other say's FM12 and neither can agree, I can't help because I started playing FM more so in 2012 and was and still very much am learning the game. But these two have been playing since the first CM on the original Xbox and moved to PC for FM in 2005, hence the reason for the poll starting from FM05.

Got to laugh that the word "Football" is spelt wrong for every vote option.

Lol, copy and pasted football manager and just added the game year but was rushing so never noticed till after it was posted and now I can't edite it.;(

Guest El Payaso
For me, FM10....I won every game for about 3 seasons thanks mostly to the Corner Exploit!
FM 10 here too although I didn't use any exploits. Took over the world with Benfica and my only challenges in domestic league was not to concede a single time in the league in whole season, I think 3 goals conceded was my best record... Domestic teams just didn't try to play against me in the league and the best ties were in domestic cups against Porto and Sporting. In Europe the match enginen didn't include defending at all and I won the Championleague twice in a row by going into goalscoring competitions against teams like Real and Barca and won those. I had a nice squad though; players like David Luiz, Ramires, Pablo Aimar, Saviola, Coentrao, Canales, Verratti, Cardozo, Di Maria and even Freddy Adu who almost reached his potential.

Was generally really frustrated with that version even though I was succesful, the match engine was easily the worst in the history of Football Manager. I remember when I decided to reinstall the game in summer of 2010 and I downloaded all the graphics back and was really keen to start a new career and that career lasted for one half time with Sunderland. That about sums it for me.

What was the one that all you needed was a decent striker with the PPM "Shoots with Power". Basically every shot was a goal. Either FM07 or 08, then the year after it was nerfed and "Places Shots" was too dominant.

I would say every edition since I started, so FM07-FM13 has been easy. FM14 is more of challenge but can't judge until final patch.

I can't really vote since I am still getting use to the game, but FM12 I think was easier than 13. In FM13 i remember having a real difficult time trying to keep the team moral up and always loosing out in the 2nd half because my team would seem to start getting complacent and frustrated easily. But FM12 I use to have a lot of injuries, however this could all be down to lack of knowledge of the game mechanics and thus easily have been prevented by people who had better understanding of the game mechanics. If I did vote though it would be FM12 that I would vote for. FM14 although I find more challenging I also find it more fun, that could either be because I'm getting a better understanding of the mechanics or because the game is more newbie friendly. I don't know what it is about FM14, but its far better than 12 or 13 in my opinion and hopefully after all the patches the game will be seen as the best so far by the veterans of the franchise.

For me fm13 with Schalke in 10 seasons 9 CL, 10 Bundes, 4,5 Cups(Played with kids). And btw my only save on fm 13 and was fun :) And one that was most fun was fm06 with training hack, every slider on intense and overall on light, so players get full potential in month or two :D

12 was just a piece of cake. Any half way decent players and any normal ish tactic and you were gonna get some silverware. Also on that one in you could get ahold of a really pacey striker, then you got 40+ goals a year.

• 2 weeks later...

FM12.

I've always been average at best at FMs, but on FM12 I got Havant and Waterloo to the Prem in 10 seasons. Pretty much one promotion every two seasons - consolidate, then smash the league.

I had some matey boy called Jamil Adam I signed in the Conference South with poor stats but 20 for technique I think, and he got 20+ goals at every level.

FM12.

I've always been average at best at FMs, but on FM12 I got Havant and Waterloo to the Prem in 10 seasons. Pretty much one promotion every two seasons - consolidate, then smash the league.

I had some matey boy called Jamil Adam I signed in the Conference South with poor stats but 20 for technique I think, and he got 20+ goals at every level.

No way! I got him for my Hereford side also in FM 12, media predicted 20th palce in L2 and thanks to him we finished second.

Archived