Anyone played all leagues and players loaded?

Run a 200k player database with all major leagues and most average leagues on my journeyman career save...

Slow as anything and I don't expect it to get past 20 seasons before chaos begins...

I did this in FM12, great amount of players/coaches etc to choose from but as you say, when you get to 20 years in game my laptop threw in the white flag and started crashing after every 1-2 matches, I got a wee upgrade to my lappy since then but haven't added that amount this year.

I usually play as Hibernian and only load England, Scotland, Scandinavian countries and Holland, gives me 15 leagues from 7 countries, I then send my scouts out other European countries.

I also think it depends on what team and league you're playing in, obviously with bigger teams you need the top European leagues loaded to get the best players, with that the data base will be pretty large.

I am currently running about 36 leagues from 23 nations, 115,000 players. All top divisions loaded, all international players loaded plus all players from Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium and Holland loaded (I am playing as a Spanish team).

I have all the leagues loaded and have holidayed 10 years in 3 month periods. I've noticed something that I think should be looked at. Because so many players from too many youth teams get offered professional deals (many more than real life), added to the fact that more of these young pros get loan deals to lower clubs (again it seems more than real life) judging by England & Scotland here as I'm not an expert of other countries lower leagues. This all leads to far too many decent & established pros retiring in their 20's due to not finding a club. It's something that has been mentioned as a minor problem for a few years, but with all the leagues loaded it is far worse.

Archived