Silk & Steel - The Quickening......... exclusively for 14.3

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought I'd share some success I've had with tweaks made to S&S v2 based on what I've seen from this thread. I made it to the championship last season with my Ebbsfleet team using S&S v2, had a good run then totally collapsed second half to finish 13th, media had predicted me well in the relegation dogfight so it was still a good season. Had absolutely no money so made a couple of free signings to flesh out the squad a bit a bit but no superstars or wonder kids, got off to a patchy start so made some tweaks to the tactic and now sitting 11 points clear at the top after 32 games, probably about 24-25 games played since I made the changes.

2hnta0y.jpg

Recent form is fantastic, knocked Tottenham who are top of the premier league out of the cup and got 13 games until the end of the season, things are looking good. Training wise I've left it at 20% tactics and general set to balanced on low intensity, then set up individual regimes for the players on heavy.

https://www.mediafire.com/?4pwjrwfjwn80aeh

Hope this helps anyone that's been struggling a bit with S&S v2 since the update.

Be interesting to see your tweaks, I tend to do mine in game depending on what my opponents do mostly its just remove retain poss after the first 10-15min of each half sometimes remove shorter passing if we are being closed down in midfield or my strikers are getting free a lot.

Took off the CM(A)'s roam from position, stopped playing out of defence and took off the full backs stay wider instruction and added cross more often. Made a couple of other tweaks I think but those seem to have made the difference for me. Gained promotion to the premier league and still really struggling for cash so will see how this season pans out. Currently reluctant to try the new tactic set in this save but might give them a go if this is an utter failure against the stronger opposition.

Archived