foobR

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Worth it for you to be carded, thought judging by my wording I'll get carded icon_frown.gif

"Excessive bad language, it's disgraceful when there are people under the age of 16 here (rcjuk) plus he's an annoying welsh Twat icon_smile.gif"

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goon:

You lot missed giggs today imo. And Rooney still isnt fit.

Satating the obvious I know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And VDS too. I don't blame TK for the goal but i feel that VDS would have saved it. TK just went with his body towards the goal so it was easier for Abe to shoot under him while VDS (thanks to beeing damn tall) usually goes with his torso/legs towards the ball so shooting under him is harder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">but with everyone fully fit, atm i'd have fletch partnering scholes without hesitation given carricks current form. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

3 or 4 mis placed passes and that constitutes his passing being dire for the most part? bit harsh.

To me its fletch deserving to be next to scholes because of his good form rather than carrick being consistantly poor? I still maintain Carrick has been playing well this season and giving Scholes a platform to push on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you're absolutely right jules. i worded that extremely poorly - fletch on his current form deserves to hold his place ahead of carrick.

the first sentence however is extremely generous. carrick missplaced A LOT of passes today, and quite often it was in dangerous areas of the field. he exposed the defence a number of times by losing possession around the halfway line.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

3. John O'Shea is utterly utterly sh*t

We..... wait, no, this one is still true </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if he's playing at right back, then it's not entirely true. well... not always anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Jimlad:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

Do people like Park again now? Or is the notion that he contributes very little to our team still in vogue? Just wondering. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah "Just wondering"...more like sneakily trying to find a place in the populist argument before venturing forth an opinion... icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, I'm fairly vocal in my (correct) opinion that Park's awesome and if he could finish at all would be one of the top 10 wingers in the country.

I'd ask you what you thought Jim, but I'm on a public library computer at the moment and only have another 19 minutes before it logs me out icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

Don't forget air horns icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I went to Carling Cup final last season, I swear 10000000000 people must of had them stupid things. They are incredibly annoying!! icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tell me about it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

heh FM data supposedly not too great re: United then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, it's brilliant. Everyone who's seen Pique play knows for a fact he's the next Bobby Moore. Just like everyone who's seen Northern Irish international Jonathan Evans knows he's absolutely rubbish and not a prospect at all. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey as much as Johnny Evans is underrated i will not have people slag of Pique to make that point. icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He is a 'tad' overrated though. Given that Fabio Cannavaro, the world's best defender, has a CA of 176, and Pique is pretty much guaranteed to reach 180+ . -10's are for your Fabregas's and Messi's only.

They got the averageness of David Jones right though icon_smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Father Senegal:

Especially as he doenst have a dad called Seaman Seaman afaik </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unless Old Man Seaman was some kind of sailor, ofc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I find it quite baffling that while Mika predicts doom and gloom for every game we play, he is also of the opinion that clearly mediocre United players are really really good.

If the likes of Silvestre and Fletcher, neither of who can get a sniff of a game, are so fb, our first team should be tonking everyone by 5 or 6 icon_smile.gif

Chelsea will be fine. their demise is being proper exaggerated - of their next five games, they have two home games against league 1/2 opposition, two home games against blackburn and boro and an away game at the valley. five wins there no question, in the course of which they get Terry back and Cech gets back up to speed.

wouldn't take 20-1 on us to win it now, frankly

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Porto wasn't productive and AC Milan he should never have played in yeah, but that's Fergie's fault not Ruud's. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

who knows, he probably bitched and moaned and threatened to leave if he was left out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, Ronnie available for tomorrow? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i reckon he will be. just scaremongering over a slight knock, as there will be for the rest of the season now with any remotely key player.

talk is that we'll have vds, fletch, ole and louis back tomorrow as well, or if not for tomorrow then in the next week \O/

it's the home of salford city reds. worst thing is the gf used to literally 10 yards from the ground, just over the road.

although tbf, i only ever got there on the bus, and this fella was on a motorbike so telling him where to catch the M10 wasn't going to be much help

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

Exactly what I was thinking at half-time, we should go at them and try and score because 2-1 >>> 1-0 for us. Good call also with the goal too, very unlike Mika. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_mad.gif

Probably fair though icon_biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

well, any semi final defeat isn't nice, but given the quality of how we played, our initial low expectations in europe and the other stuff we're aiming at over the next couple of weeks it hardly rates compared to the others...if any other team had been waiting in the final it'd have been pretty much the 'best' exit possible.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

gosh, our 2nd OTF couple. Hope it lasts longer than Martin and Johnny icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

His interfering ex threatening to rip my throat out was the last straw.

• 2 weeks later...

larsson allowed us to rotate somewhat at a time we otherwise wouldnt have been able to. scored a couple of somewhat vital goals but i reckon his all round contribution in keeping the momentum going over a tricky period makes it a fair choice for decision of the season.

ronaldo one a definite fair shout tho given how good a season hes gone on to have.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Jimlad:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ryno:

Is Saviola on our 'We're buying him for sure' list? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can imagine he was touted a while back just for the hell of it (as this one is probably), but whether he's been linked since we started the list I don't know tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Surely as you were the first to mention it it's your job to check and update accordingly. icon_wink.gif

Archived