The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

Awww, look at the little old windbag, he's gotten wound up.

Put the walking stick away eh? there's a good lad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what are you on about? icon_biggrin.gif

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

mon the 22nd september already icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

22nd October will be better

Days with Liverpool games > Days with other games > days with no games icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daaaaave:

1/8 of a player on the pitch > 0/8 of a player thrown off the pitch? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you must be f**king joking, yeah? Because Rooney's ALWAYS getting sent off.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goon:

mikey post that in one more thread and I swear I will hunt you down and beat you silly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Answer Likely Indicates A *******

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Father Senegal:

Meridas an Arsenal player, unlucky lads. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Daily Express > Arsenal Researcher?

We obviously needed more than onemidfielder, but the way things have gone this summer, I'll be hugely surprised if we have any real hope or commitment to buying a 2nd one after Carrick (assuming it goes through).

Scholes IS the 2nd signing.

Honestly, of all the players Fergie has sold in the past, how many havent been sold at the right time?

So many have, and so few haven't. It's amazing how no-one trusts his judgment considering how much he has achieved.

The Neville's can write?!?!?!?

On a serious note do you think that if things aren't good this season fans will call for Fergie's head?? I mean he is the GREATEST manager of my time watching football, but does he know when to step down??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

the 'he plays on the left, he plays on the right' song has been updated, with 'england' rather tham 'beckham'

icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Noticed that last night! Could really hear every word the United fans were singing last night. Were in very good voice.

Chanting at away games >>>>>>>>>> chanting at home games

I'm actually feeling ill. Not because we missed out on them (there was never any real chance apart from that silly hope in your mind) but that West Ham have got such a ****ing great deal.

15 million, bloody hell this is just moronic. I can't actually express how angry/confused/bemused/disappointed/irked/miffed etc I am

February 1st:

SAF: Getting back Rossi, and Eagles and bringing over Dong is like 3 new signings, so the squad is capable to challenge for the title.

Shame we'll be in 13th and looking over our shoulders at Reading, Charlton, and Fulham, trying to avoid a relegation dogfight. icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

"You've left me in something of an invidious position"

"Knock it off with the big words mate, just say it like it is - it went tits up" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"See you in Strasbourg"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually, on the same subject, they've shown two games recently - an FA Cup 5th Rnd match at Ewood in 85 and a league game against Liverpool in 84 (might have been the early part of 84/85 rather than the previous season) - in both games Paul McGrath was playing in midfield....alongside Moses IIRC - now I assume that Robbo was injured (shocking, I know icon_biggrin.gif) but I didn't remember McGrath even filling in in midfield....is that something he did fairly often? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He played in midfield for Ireland a fair bit, up to the early 90s at least. He was a midfielder at Italia 90 iirc.

• 3 weeks later...

Part IV

No faith

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

honestly.

Silv AND O'shea in the backline. Utter disaster scenario. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

Silvestre looks dodgy at left back... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And he initially makes my day by scoring icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

YAS!

SCREW YOU ALL! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

hahahahahaha </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

hahah couldnt make this up icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

Damn. But \o/ icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

hahahaha brilliant icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

OH MY GOD icon_biggrin.gif

GET IN

Silvestre you're still sh*te mate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Before going back to normal /o\

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

**** off silvestre you inept kidney headed **** </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Aw icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gregory_isaacs:

silvestre getting skinned icon_biggrin.gif

terrible terrible camera angle in that ground </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mikael Silvestre is ****ING GASH </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

THAT is why Silvestre is sh*t

now F**K OFF MIKA </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But we get a second, Giggs on a personal crusade to prove Mark wrong clearly

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

GIGGGGGGGGGGGGGSY </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

Giggsy \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh and GET THE **** IN GIGGSY icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Crilly:

15th consecutive season scoring icon_biggrin.gif on his 600th appearance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Though as BBB breaks the page, Mark redeems himself

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

Nice one Mart. Now the thread's nearly as wide as you icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

die Mark, just die </div></BLOCKQUOTE>.

Mart really not helping himself

Jonny Spark on

Ole off </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awful nickname. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeafParrot:

Johnny Spark icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

SO bad icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Give it up

He's signing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How wrong can you be? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ?:

Carlos Tevez has admitted that an English club are close to sealing his signature from Corinthians.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahaha

a) yes it has been posted I believe

b) It's so PAINFULLY BLATANTLY CLEARLY WTF HOW COULD IT NOT BE Chelsea </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The whole Tevez thing is just a HUGE smokescreen for Mascherano tbh.

I don't want CT. Chelsea can have him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mark out

This is great, i've never alienated a whole thread before. I feel like i've got less support for my viewpoint than KennyEire in a synagogue. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gahah, the whole United thread turning on it's favourite son icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I finally snap

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

Matt's theory on sportspersons - if they are a cant then they have no ability. Jenson, Andy, Ronnie. Spots a pattern that they're all winners. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

READ MY POSTS FFS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What an image

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blaine:

James mate, divorce her, come live with me and Nick icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm seeing a dull version of Men Behaving Badly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

An image too intimidating for James

I'd rather live in a cardboard box tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the idea of a late bid for Trezeguet doesn’t seem to be any more appealing

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

Please god no to Trez. Hes too old, costs too much and isnt as good as what we sold this summer. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rb:

I really hope we don't get him. Would rather sign David Healy back then get him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what in the..

where has this Trezeguet stuff come from. PLEASE NO </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terry Cheung:

Trezeguet is a no-go. Why would we spend more on him than we got for Ruud when he's only about 2 years younger and not as good? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

:*(

Owen Hargreaves is almost 100 percent certain to become a Manchester United player this week, Setanta Sports understands.

The Old Trafford club were on the verge of landing the England midfielder last week until Bayern Munich tested their resolve by bumping up the player's price from Stg14 million to almost Stg20 million.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, they broke the Carrick story before everyone else icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

:*******(

Matt I'm going to rip you forever when I'm proved right.

oh and what acou said </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/

I'm too frustrated/exhausted by the Silvestre love to even bother arguing back now icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BBB still being arsey with Gregg

I know you're crying really, you welsh fag </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And some random comes in to be amusingly arsey with everyone, resulting in some hilarious comebacks/nicknames

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shostfrock:

How does it feel to know your club won't win another premiership for atleast 10 more years? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shostfrock:

How does it feel to know your club won't win another premiership for atleast 10 more years? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How does it feel to know that the only reason you exist is because your family were robbing criminal s**m who had to be deported to the land down undah?

*apologies in advance to our esteemed aussie mancs* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You scare mr E thug, I'm so scared of your net threats.

please get my ip and come to Australia I will happily give you my mobile number once you touchdown and will greet you with a video camera to post our meeting on Youtube for all to see. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's the best when good old fergie is crying after the games, anyway enjoy your misery icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's the best when good old fergie is crying after the games, anyway enjoy your misery icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Misery?

So who is going to win the league for the next ten years then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not manure thats for sure </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AHAHAHAHA. MANURE!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif YOU UTTER UTTER GENIUS!

That's so funny! And so fresh!

Cuunt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and yet you're mocking us for not winning the Premiership? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm mocking you because I don't like chumpchester united and it seems the fashionable thing to do around here, mock people when you don't like/ agree with what they say. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

chumpchester icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

ffffb mate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

why do you not like us btw? :*) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

C.Ronaldo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

C.Ronaldo is enough reason for anyone to hate them.

To be honest

Kluivert >>> Vaneeeestlenose

Putting him in the starting line up and making hatrick patrick miss out made me hate noseboy and manure even more than I already did. This is my main gripe.

And also your manager is a twatburger.

And anyone who plays/played for the chumps is overrated, ie becks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

noseboy icon_biggrin.gif

twatburger icon_biggrin.gif

manure icon_biggrin.gif

fantastic stuff </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And this was not without its consequences

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kris:

Shostfrock and Gregg Carter are both banned from OTF until they can grow up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James M:

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

krismas has come early icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

bahaha carter oh man. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Father Senegal:

Listen you little aussie *****. if you don't **** off. I'm going to get Marlow to give me your IP address. I'll find out where you live, catch the next flight to topsy turvey land, kick down your door, strangle the life out of you, break your neck, whap my **** out and **** all over your freshly dead corpse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

See kids this is what happens when you take Wrestling so seriously. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great isn’t it?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Juni:

For a team top of the league you lot don't half moan a lot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

xsmug

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

No hope > false hope. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No expectations > Great Expectations </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I swear to god, I'm going to punch matt, the smug bas'.

Yeah, Bayern deserve alot of kudos for sticking with what they have said all along though. Hargreaves for not chucking his toys out of the pram and going awol.

However, when you're playing FM, you go in for a player, club says no, you up the price, they still say no, you go for someone else, you don't sit back and do nothing.

SHAMBLES </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hargreaves will sign.

I still believe.

I'm like Comical Ali icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We will

Mock me all you like, I have faith.

Blind faith like </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Razor’s sarcasm detector not quite turned on

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor Eddie:

Hargreaves has been spotted in Manchester today icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The whole England squad'll be there, ffs. icon_biggrin.gif

Calm down, already. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

erm yeah, thanks for that Eddie icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It’s not now icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

Nah but we've still got Liam Miller so 'tis all good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Hargreaves WILL sign.

FAITH </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Desperation is a wonderful thing

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE NOT DEFOE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE NOT BARTON SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE NOT DUSCHER SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE SIGN SOMEONE

PLEASE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Maverick:

Park? Carrick?

Next it'll be Neville... icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The way he has been getting forward this season he should have had a few already really icon_biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

You big girl, I had about 3 & a half hours sleep & was up for work at 5am. Worked 7 hours & have come home for a shower. Going straight out for the footy & I won't be getting home until about 2am Sunday morning. I am then up at 6am for work on the Sunday.

You could have slept on the train.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was a problem in France where they appear to have different rules to every other league in the world it seems in terms of both taking of free kicks and then lodging complaints about particular incidents.

The President of UEFA is French, is a massive knobjockey.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they decided that our goal was unlawful and that some kind of action should be taken to give Lille a "fair" result.

The same with the crowd disturbance. They'll give off loads of complete rubbish about how there has never been trouble before, how hooliganism is the English Disease and that it proves that we are the problem and should be booted out.

I would not be surprised in the slightest for the decision to be that we will be thrown out due to hooliganism and that Lille will take our place in the quater finals.

It shouldnt happen and i do think it's highly unlikely to happen. But it's the kind of thing i'd expect from UEFA now that that guy is in charge.

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome passing and movement in first 45, careless in possesion in the second (although we should have still won it).

MoM: Ronaldo

2nd: Carrick

Honorbale mentions to Gabby (looked back to his old self at times), Neville (hardly gave Downing a sniff), O'shea (another good display in his RICH vain of form) & Vidic (can't remember Viduka or Yakubu getting the better of him once).

Just a small question about the game, why on earth name Smith as a sub and not play for even ten minutes , especially seeing as our only main striker today is leaving after today's game?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

Cantona did bugger all in Europe, they're right about that. But it's a crap and unfair comparison. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He didn't do bugger all in europe. While he didn't quite hit the heights, that was at least as much down to the fact that the team never hit the heights as any personal failure.

apparently the dates for the pre-season tour of asia are:

July 17th in Japan

- 20th in Korea

- 23rd in Macao and

- 27th in Malaysia

Korea hardly surprising. strange we're not going to China with Dong now a full part of the squad supposedly.

• 3 weeks later...

My unbeaten reign of match threads is over (since sarfend), someone else needs to take over icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

stick with it mart, changing it now could have disastrous consequences </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you twat.

• 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

defoe icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought the "who can hit a barn door" part of the requirement would be taken as pretty much a given.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived