The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Asmodeus:

"Comedy powers?" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Austin's funnier brother. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Two jokes...?

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

One thing I would say is Hargreaves - Scholes would work better than Carrick - Scholes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True, but accommodating Scholesy shouldn't really be a consideration any more. Realistically we're not going to get much of his magic any more.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by olipepper:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

how did you dephicer that?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

beleive it or not i dont have an IQ of a 12 year old </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Take that, Mart.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Jimlad:

Next Tuesday (the 25th) is the new July 14th. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OTF will be too busy saying happy birthday to me and Bouncerboy13 on Tuesday to notice something as piffling as a new Man United signing. icon13.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John Van Lampard:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">£10.2m for Ruud.

Didn't SAF say they rejected £10.3 for him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Francis Cole I dont think you know the extent of the money, its 10.2 mill over 3 years!!!!!!!!!!!! thats rubbish we dont even get all the money now! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fits in nicely with your interest payments though. no rush on the cash, boys...it's on credit

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blaine:

Sounds like a lot of talk at the moment. Could get interesting though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Adam was there at Preston yesterday in the middle of the banner protest at the end.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeafParrot:

The little guy with the white mans afro, wearing a fleece. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I might be brave and go for a t-shirt if it's hot tbf icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The fleece will blatantly be underneath it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

Are you going up for the spurs game eddie? I may drive/could give you a lift/will get the coach im undecided yet.

My one united membership hasnt updated onto their database i suppose so I cant apply for newcastle tickets or get any tickets off the swap place. dammit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

use someone elses number </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

will it get sent some where else? to do i pick up the swap thing on the day?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Jimlad:

Right give me a minute, this'll be easier in word... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheat icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

Because I despise the person doing it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Refusing to acknowledge, and even hating, true talent icon13.gif

You're worse than Pol Pot </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The fact that he is a total *apply lots of censored words here* means that whatever ability he has is pretty irrelevant. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That Roy Keane was a lovely person, wasn't he. And Ruud, everyone without exception thought he was a top lad. icon_smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would just like to make a note about the Evra-quotes further up the page. Whilst it is clear that I was 100% spot on with regards to Vidic, it is also clear that Mika has attempted to tarnish my reputation on the Evra issue. If he'd have taken the quote 'Don't see the point on wasting nearly £6m on someone who'll be backup in six months' as the entire post, not just that section, he'd have seen that I'd added 'and first choice leftback a few weeks later xthup.'

Disappointing really from Mika.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hairwad:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

christ almighty. if you have a son, i can only hope for his sake that you never coach his team. if you seriously think tactics play no part, you officially know absolutely nothing, zip, nil, nada about the game of football.

nb: WE ARE ALL ****ING HAPPY YOU MORON </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well done. At which point did I say tactics play no part? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hairwad:

Tactics don't win games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not exactly certain what part you think tactics play if it isn't to win games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hairwad so painfully out of his depth icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

With the new Wembley finally nearing completion, Old Trafford is set to host what could be its last international match for some time in the new year.

England will take on Spain in a friendly match on Wednesday 7 February 2007. Stars like Torres, Raul and Fabregas will test Rio Ferdinand, Gary Neville and co to the full and you could be there to see it in style.

There are a number of hospitality packages available for the game, starting at £99 (plus VAT). For more information contact the Venue Sales Team on 0870 442 1994 (option 1).

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/

• 4 weeks later...

and ahahahaha "The first eleven know that there’s me and others players breathing down their necks and that is hopefully going to get the best out of everyone"

if there was ANYTHING that would make me get slack and think my place was guaranteed it would be the fact that Richardson was my back up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly I nearly highlighted that too icon_biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ole set Ronaldo up with a great chance in the second half don't forget. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I don't think that was a good ball

Should have put it for Ronnie to run on to not to his feet so it took him time to control it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">oh, and brown telling me the medals were made of chocolate bloody premier league tightarses </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think they told Evra that too. Paddy was there trying to bite it all the way through the celebrations on TV. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

Chelsea fans at work handing out plenty of money this season.

The bet's they've had include:

sheva will score at least 5 more goals than heskey-LOST

chelsea will win the champions league ("CHELSEAS YEAR THIS RYAN!")-LOST

Chelsea will win the league again easily-LOST

Chelsea will win 3 or more trophies-LOST

Chelsea will be top by january (In november)-LOST

Chelsea will be top by march (In January)-LOST

United will be crap and win nothing-LOST

You can see why I'm sometime bitter when I have to deal with these two ****ing idiots ALL season.

The thing is, they wont even accept that they were utterly and totally wrong.

Ah well, I'll take some money off them as a conciliation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My boss, and the supervisor, and several other blokes are Rent Boys, too.

ATM, I'm the only Red. There was a small army of us at one point, but alas, they are gone.

I can live with that, though. Because it means there are no Scouse fans, and only the one Arse.

• 2 weeks later...

Nick:

The names I got off wiki for some of your scholars (I knew most of them tbf - have heard of Moffatt but wasn't sure how highly he was rated)

Anyway it includes Liam Mcclair, who I guess is Brian McClair's son? Would he get a scholarship?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived