The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

if you ask bbb its all signed and sorted, hes just got to get measured for his united kit. same with carrick icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it another one who just happens to have got throught to him when signing up for Gas and Electric for their new Manchester home?

marks right. What i dont like about CQ is the football we were playing at a time when he was supposed to wield a lot of power over the way we played.

I do remember when we first got him though and won the title, i thought he was great and was delighted when we got him back from Madrid.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HP_SAUCE:

Bottom line...MUFC know how to treat a player, and their fans know how to treat a legend.

Stam , Bartez , Beckham and keane to name a few...

yeh your f8cking right arent you! icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bell end.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

This is utterly horrible icon_frown.gif

Like his suit icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the translator icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

right then

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">park carrick scholes ronaldo

rooney saha

</pre>

for me, but i imagine saf will find a way to get giggs/richardson in there and so will have ronnie on the right. suddenly looks a lot better at least. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As much as i hate to admit, i think SAF is going to revert back to a 4-3-3 this season either scholes carrick and giggs in the middle or carrick scholes and another defensive midfielder/o'shea (dear god no).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Doesn't really make any difference to me what they call it, I still call it the Stretty anyway icon_biggrin.gif

So what will they do at the other end? Move the Nike swoosh there? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>a massive AIG logo would be fab.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeafParrot:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ajw10:

Ashley Cole was better than Gerrard tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahaha icon_biggrin.gif

Cole was the worst player in the side during the group stage. Got better as the tournament went on though, but he was dire at first. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You seem to have forgotten Frank Lampard

And Gerrard wfb ffs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 14AlanSmithifb:

What a day, fb atmosphere as always at united away games, Ronnie by far MoM in my opinion, don't know what was funnier, hearing Blackburn give Tugay MoM or seeing Mart getting told off by coppers icon_biggrin.gif at Fernhurst (asked why he didn't have his hat on). didn't get that good of a look at the goal (at opposite end from us) so will comment more after MOTD.

Blackburn Fans utter bobbins, couldn't even fill there ground for us , worst in country imo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

More details on this, please. icon_wink.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">team of monkeys and a tombola. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

city? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

50/50 draw tbh.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by matt_e:

Dunno why but I feel this is one of those weekends where everything will go really well or really badly. If Chelsea win I think we won't and vice versa. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know what you mean, exactly how I feel about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are Lille being serious? Blaming United for giving out tickets EARLY!

It's called being efficient and looking after the fans, though I suppose the French have no concept of that. Can you imagine the logistical nightmare of United trying to hand out tickets outside the stadium?

Oh yeah, they would probably have been arrested by the French police by then for not having match tickets.

MOTM: Saha

Runner-up: Silvestre (because I can) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ole was 2nd tbh. Did well given his complete lack of physical competing.. some nice passes and hold up play.

• 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Jimlad:

PJ - Offical United Thread Financial Analyst icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've missed some of his previous attempts then?

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed. Does seem strange (Fergie's fetish for them apart) that we're in for a left back however, unless he can play left wing. Although he does have a habit of seeing young talent he feels is so good he can't miss out on it.

I wonder if he's considering that then he can sell Heinze, i'm assuming Saha will also go, and those two sales will go a long way to paying for a centre forward, who we also obviously need.

I think Smith will start with Saha on the bench if fit.

I hope we don't play 5 in the middle, but I can see it happening if SAF doesn't think Smith or Saha are good enough. Hopefully Neville will be back and everyone will be fit, otherwise the subs will probably be picked on who is most likely to need cover.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

I have now voted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah, me too.

Archived