The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by snipersdream:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scatter:

there's a few people on here who fit that fifteen point identikit, that alone kinda suggests it's not exactly drivel. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but I'm not quibbling that, rather the "you're all spoiled, ungrateful c**ts, I remember Ralphie Milne" tone of thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well i do icon_frown.gif

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Jimlad:

Anyone else still waiting on their One United packs? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

me also icon_frown.gif not that its keeping me up all night worrying. Not having a job does that.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

Or rather 07:22 :/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pfft, not exactly the same story. It just further reinstates that he wants to leave and we need him icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

United site describes it as our "second summer buy" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The second page icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

How can West Ham land both Tevez and Mascherano on loan? If it does go through like reported then Man Utd want ****ing.

To think we could have landed the pair on loan doesnt bear thinking about because West Ham cant afford £30m to buy the pair and we didnt half need Mascherano. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ng. Come on Taz, if this goes through there's clearly decidedly dodgy **** going down behind the scenes taking them to West Ham, and we never had a chance of getting them.

It's a ****ing joke but for once, not our fault. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Think the only dodgy dealing is that MSI are probably going to be buying West Ham in a few days or weeks time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, rubbish, this stinks of Chelsea. Even if it is simply MSI looking to buy West Ham, players being contracted to companies and shuffled around as they please is an awful road for football to go down.

Either way, we clearly had no chance of getting them, so I'll excuse Fergie/Gill on this one. Still thinking they're utterly useless on near every other score ofc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scatter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor Eddie:

the penner was a bit of a joke, but... meh.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another one ?

Watch it again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

for it to be handball, you've actually got to play at it with your hand/arm. neville was caught completely by surprise when the player in front of him missed the ball and it was ball to hand.

never a penalty. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ho hum. We'll just have to disagree, then. icon_razz.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's no way he stays there. Awful decision to send him to that hellhole in the first place, and if we were really keen on him to go there, it should have been for the season with him able to play in all competitions. As it is, Newcastle cba with a player with potential who they'll have to give back in a couple of months, instead favouring Antoine f**king Sibierski.

If we sign a forward in January I assume he'll go out on loan somewhere else, hopefully somewhere more suitable. Even Antwerp would be better.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Maple:

The biggest Swedish TV channel claims Henrik Larsson is joining Manchester United on loan. His current Swedish club has announced a press conference at 12.30 CET claiming to reveal a major change in player personnel. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh man that would be so fb, henrik larsson is such a hero of mine, even last season at barca he was awesome x 100.

not going to happen tho.

• 2 weeks later...

will probably be a smaller allocation this year, what with it being at the Felix-Bollaert (which is roughly half the capacity of the Stade de France). because of that, and the fact it's a knockout game, i wouldn't be surprised if the only members who get a chance to go are those who went to Lisbon, Copenhagen and/or Glasgow

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by manu legend:

Drogba just scored for chelski icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't call them that, please.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

Do you still want us out? Or are we close enough for it to be worth "trying" now?

Either way you're a disgrace tbh. the FA Cup remains our best chance of a trophy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does that mean we should play weakened teams in the league and in Europe so we can concentrate on winning the FA Cup?

Shut up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

email sent to the club/imusa

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> To whom it may concern.

The trouble had been brewing since kick off, bottles of urine, coins, lighters were flying over from the Roma fans into the United section. I was in perfect view of the trouble, Roma were goading the United fans ever since Scholesy was sent off, then they scored and ran over to the plastic barriers, United fans had clearly had enough and charged towards the Roma fans, the police saw this as open season and then waded in, hitting anything that moved, young/old it didn't matter, even worse than that was they had another set of riot police that wanted in on the action and again hit anything that moved, I saw one lad go down and then was hit repeatedly over and over. I then spent the remainder of the first half seeing where the police were going to strike next.

I can appreciate that you are asking for a dossier for Uefa, it's disgusting that it's going to take someone dying for Uefa to sit up and take notice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awww.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived