The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AndyPolack:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Ok to try and get the thread going, five things you're hoping for this season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahahaha, you really are DP. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not that fat icon_mad.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t start to explain our ****ed off I am.

The chances of getting an away ticket through proper channels will be just about zero. C***s. 12 years of applications for **** all. Should’ve jacked the whole thing in.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H.O.V.I:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Vieira icon_frown.gificon_frown.gificon_frown.gif Jesus Christ this is unfolding into the absolute day from hell. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Vieira, woe-oh-oh,

Vieira, woe-oh-oh, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This cannot be happening icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

ditchwater? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not heard of that phrase? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it not Dishwater? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its what I thought it was.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John Van Lampard:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">CARRICK

blow cushioned. a little. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

CARRICK icon_frown.gif

Blow equipped with brass knuckles.

We NEED a new striker now! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We needed a midfielder more than a striker tbf.

• 2 weeks later...

Incidentally nuts, what do the cool kids do in school over there? I imagine hanging back and smoking a bit of pot would be rather passe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still that's what they do as officially your not allowed to be able to buy pot before you're 18.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

fancy picking me up too? Surrey on the way to manchester shirely. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fcuk off

i dunno if i'd be driving down myself yet more likly to get the bus can drink more then

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 14AlanSmithifb:

Hey guys I may have a spare ticket for the Arsenal game, anyone of you's interested?

Seat is in North Stand tier 2 , bloke I usually go with can't make it. (may also make my wall debut! icon_cool.gif) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

better

• 1 month later...

For and against Ferguson dying:

Good points

1. It stops all the talk of transition / future retirements etc

2. It prevents our owners from having to make a decision they’re not qualified to make

3. We’ll get loads of sympathy

4. It’ll be something to bond the players / fans and everyone else at the club..badly needed at the moment.

5. The legacy will be tarnished no more

6. It’ll buy the replacement some time

7. We’ll get to see loads of clips of the good times

8. No Fergie in retirement unable to keep his gob shut

9. No more Fergie fawning over the Glazer’s and utterly betraying his so-called beliefs

10. WIN IT FOR FERGIE!

Bad points

1. Carlos as caretaker

2. See point 2 above – can we trust the Glazer’s to make the correct decision?

3. SGE

4. I’d feel a bit sorry for Cathy

5. Is there room for another statue?

6. The mourning will all be a bit too scouse

7. He’s actually a rather fine manager and the best man for the job?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deanb291186:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Jimlad:

Oh and while there's talk of indie nights in Manchester - 5th Ave > 42nd St.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

5th Ave is where all the dickhead student types go, 42's is where all the cool cats are at, or better yet brickhouse icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not against 42nd St., it rocks as well. I've just had better experiences at 5th Ave.

And cheers for the number ACou.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Not that it'll matter of course </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We're in Europe after Xmas whatever happens against Benfica. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps Fergie's been fancying the UEFA Cup all along and these past few years have just been failed attempts to sneak into that?

Yeah I can remember a fair few that he's taken for Portugal, in pressure situations too.

With Saha I'm not going to be too harsh as I think it was the first one that he's missed for us, the worst thing wasn't the miss the other night, it was the inevitability of it all.

And Rooney missed two for Everton and then one for us against Palace IIRC, hardly a great record.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

was qh at smudger signing.

trying to make up a rio song that rhymes with 'oh margie, you came and you gave me a turkey, on our vacation away from worky'

so far i've got 'oh rio, you came and you look like a turkey'.

suggestions please </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"And your defending's a bit quirky"?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ?:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

Why would we sell Rossi? Thats akin to us selling a 19 year old Paul Scholes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but if thats where we want to deploy him in future. I havent seen evidence than Fergie is thinking that way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm referring more to his level of potential rather than his position. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep its his potential we are talking about and his overall footballing ability which reminds most of a young Paul Scholes.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Fangzhuo Competed overflow R Antwerp FC and works the second seasons half off in England. The Chinese peak got a rugnummer by Manchester Utd and was added at the competition core. Fangzhuo Competed wanted to strengthen three year ago January 2003 in the course of the month our red white rangen. After a hesitating adaptations period full plain fizzy drinks and downs, grew our number bow the past seasons from till a scourge for many adversaries. Its brilliant target point in the cup competition against Sporting Locks, round but something to name, are unforgettable. We compressed the survey of its career by our club in a number of striking photographs and figures. R Antwerp FC takes naturally with regret parting and wishes the pointed a successful career to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

\O/

94 smashes 2003

99 annihilates 06

99 edges out 94 in the final, despite a cantona brace to put them 2-0 up Keano drags one back before half time before Giggs pulls it back to all square and Ole rifles in to go ahead, as 94 attack with Big Pete up from the back towards the dying minutes Scholes hits it from his own half into an empty goal. 99 win 4-2 wp.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What a day. I came pretty close to a heart attack at 22 a few times during the matches.

I dont care about anyone mistakes in that game or throughout the season, they are all heros today and that includes Richardson who wasnt abysmal \o/

4 points needed from 3 games to win the league and Chelsea still have to go to the Emirates and Arsenal have most of their players fit \o/

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

this company are a stickler for punctuality, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah well, it was good while it lasted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's going to be a nightmare really. would be bad enough if the place was next door, let alone in Altrincham.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

answer your text mark!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

bit hard when you work in a hospital, so your phone has to be off all day icon_razz.gif

Bung me an e-mail.

Archived