The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

Nah, from a couple of guys I know down in London, i'm 95% certain that he's spoken to United once already, and wants to move to England. Was interested in Arsenal, and I suspect that may have happened had Henry left. He'll be in England next season anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to laugh (just seen Mika's post), if you didn't you'd cry.

Good luck to anyone not in the loyalty pot trying to get an away ticket this year. Saying that, not sure how long the loyalty pot will last now either. Absolute **** take.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

I don't mind buying things from sponsors, boycotting them is something that I don't agree with and I've not considering doing that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why is it much different from boycotting products sold directly by United?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by elmonzo:

I've given that up tbh. icon_frown.gif

I asked what ages was Martins and was he a second striker or a 'fox in the box' ('aka Franny Jeffers' icon_biggrin.gif) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank ya triple B. icon14.gif

From the West Brom official site:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">LATEST NEWS Baggies sign United duo

Centre-half McShane and keeper Steele join on permanent deals while Kuszczak switches to Old Trafford on season-long loan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

O shea was **** for what its worse Pj. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whs

MOTM: Evra

Runner up: Rooney

• 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

second match was drawn 0-0, campbell seemed to have done well in the first half and opens the scoring at the beginning of the second half with a "wonder goal". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ummmmm... icon_biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

we'llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

drink a drink a drink

to eric the king the king

he's the leader of our football team

he's the greatest centre forward, that the world has ever seen

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to know just how many away tickets the one season ST holders have had.

we've applied for every game and only got Blackburn and iirc James' parents are in the loyalty pot and were chubbed for Villa.

utter shambles.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

note: in no way do I expect this to be even close to the real game and as such I will accept no jinxing blame. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Note disregarded.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stripeylad:

Not sure if Mart has mentioned it but I have 2 for Benfica if anyone is interested. Think Jonny normally has mine ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where is the second one?

I may take them both.

Well even if its meant to be 442 its not really gonna be is it.. with the way Rooney and Ronnie wander about there'll probably be times where nobody is up top icon14.gif

But I'd imagine the general idea is, Rooney furthest up through the middle, Ronaldo "supporting" and drifting.. Richardson left, Fletch right.

And thats before we get to the O'Shea and Silvestre predicament further back in the team...

argh

shoulda got krifb for me man icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Should of HIT Richardson for me, absolutely woeful easily the worst player on the pitch tonight.

MoM: Rio

2nd: Neville

didn't even stand up and cheer when O'shea scored, just sat there shacking my head. icon_biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Jimlad:

There we go, cheers Mart. Don't know where that bit about souls came in icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway, mystery solved. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It could be GOLD by spandex ballet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excellent. Everything's falling into place...

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

I just want them all to lose, Liverpool because they're Liverpool, the other two because I don't want a London team winning it. Blatantly going to happen though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep icon_frown.gif

I am united in pessimism with you Mika. Still think we've got a decent shot at the league, mind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SO you're another of Keyser's internet children then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO I'm not.

• 2 weeks later...

Bale is young enough that he could easily convert to a left midfielder.

He's a very skilled player on the ball from what i've seen of him, he's a very astute technical player for his age.

I don't think he's ever going to be a Ronaldo type, but he certainly has the ability to be a Beckham type player with his ability to deliver good quality balls. He also has a bit of pace too.

Would love United to sign him for the long term. Could develop long term into a very good full back or winger.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

You're a ****ing WYCOMBE FAN for christs sake </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're from BOLTON ffs

(iirc icon_biggrin.gif)

Rossi icon_cool.gif

would love to see a better quality video of that. so good.

was inevitable Mourinho would be smug as all hell after yesterday, just need to pin those words up on the dressing room wall now. cheers johsay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

VDS/Foster/Kuszczak

Neville/Brown Vidic/Brown Rio/Silvestre Henize/Evra

Ronaldo/Park Hargreves/Carrick Scholes/Fletcher Giggs/Nani

Rooney/Anderson Smitch/Rossi/Ole

</pre>

We have a B team like Chelsea now. 25 man squad.

And O'Shea can cover for everyone really.

So Richardson can go, Saha is gone, dude is injured too many times.

If we can get David Villa that would one of the best team ever.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

As for Smith, while i agree with what you said, can we afford to hang on to a saleable backup when we haven't got an effective first choice striker? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If we needed to sell Smith to buy someone better then I wouldn't hesitate, but not otherwise, as then we would still be short of a reliable backup.

Archived