The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rdysn5:

Wright ***** on the beeb talking about Wayne 'planting one on Cristiano's face' when he is back at Carrington. What do you guys make of that?

He also seems to have taken up a new hobby as a conspiracy theorist by saying Cristiano told his team-mates to get Wayne sent off. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's Ian WRRRRROOOONNNNGGGG. I hated him before when he played for Arse, and I still hate him for his nonsensical comments that he's been spouting every now and then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

Ruud scored 24 times last season. A figure i think Saha can match if he stays fully fit for the season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

absolute b0ll0cks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dayle Wood:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

Sense of humour? you calling wishing the Glazers to suffer at the hands of a terrorist attack of similar scale to 9/11 having a sense of humour?

I call it sick. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think most Utd fans wish worse than that on them. I thought I was being rather subdued about it all... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How could anybody wish something WORSE on them than that?

I'm not a fan of the Glazers, although i will admit to not being particularly happy about all the hateful bile that is spouted about them wishing them illwill.

While the other stuff does get to me, it does sit uncomfortably as something that i have to accept. This, however is just utterly pathetic on the levels that make you such a vile piece of crap that you don't even deserve to be treated on the same level as a sewer rat.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ratinho:

Mika ffs icon_biggrin.gif

Fergie hate de rigeur now. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

everyone should get off my bandwagon, tbh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thought you'd enjoy all this hero worship. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> hero worship icon_biggrin.gif where? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

Eddie, you going to come up for a game/€ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If tickets are available, I would dearly love to do so.

I have cash, but no Credit Card. Arrangements need to be made.

If I send you cash, will you buy me a ticket ? <3

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daaaaave:

Men may be barred from baring their chests - and stomachs - in public under new local laws being considered by town halls.

They would stop men stripping off their shirts in crowded town centres and give powers to police to remove any who defy the cover-up laws.

what were you doing last night keyser? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what are you dribbling about?

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James M:

Not to mention that our striker's are currently a temperamental teenager, a crocked blonde englishman, a french player who stays fit for 10 minutes at a time, and a norwegian who hasn't played for 3 years </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<STRIKE>Ronney</STRIKE> Rooney will be 21 in october.

Bloody 16 yr olds icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

Look, I won BOTU, User of the Year and this thread's hearts without a question mark. I can do it again icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You ever watch the tour de france? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joe_cole:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> AS is most commonly diagnosed in children but is also found in adults. Assistance for core symptoms of AS consists of therapies that address poor communication skills, obsessive or repetitive routines, and physical clumsiness. Most individuals with AS can learn to cope with their differences, but may continue to need support to maintain an independent life </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So tell me that does that mean. I mean come on if Ive got it I wont understand that will I??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Why? It doesn't say anything about not being able to read.

You have a season ticket at Old Trafford, have some FREE insurance, however this isn't covered

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Policy Limits and Exclusions

There is no cover:

* For bodily injury occurring whilst an Insured Person is inside any football stadium or facility. (Policy Exclusions Page 5. Item 1) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Ruud scored a pen last night icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Saw the game last night, he played ok only had one other good chance, that he screwed up with a crap first touch which took it into the keepers arms, he looked a lot more mobile and took up some good positions but a couple of times got in Rauls way, the pen was pretty good, top right corner and powerful

• 2 weeks later...

Ahahahaha icon_biggrin.gif

World Snooker are such a shoddy, shoody organisation, mistake after mistake. Peter Ridsdale could run the sport better than that bunch of morons.

Mon Ali turning it around icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As a press officer?

It'll just be damage limitation tbh.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by olipepper:

isit BBB's birthday btw? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it's mine icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Happy birthday mate icon14.gif

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

Jonny without an 'h' for a start icon_biggrin.gif

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I actually typed it that way first as well, but then i couldn't be arsed going back to check icon_frown.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I think he might have a long lost German relative, and FIFA may be persuaded to let him play for them even though he's already represented England. Now wouldn't that be interesting to see.

I fear that Nick's spell off t'interweb due to nay broadband may cost him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the way they said:

"When the Glazers came in United were third and hadn't won the title since 2003, but their reign has been a successful one with the Carling Cup last season and now sitting top of the Premiership.."

As if we have won the title already icon_biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goon:

See its started already with the mass "icon_smile.gif" you've turned him into another 777 /o\ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

2 in one post does not constitute mass!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

icon_biggrin.gif

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD has scored for Real \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look, can you please knock it off?

He was a great player for us. But really, i couldn't give a frack what he is doing now or when he has scored.

Discussions about ex-players is fine and of course should always be part of any football club thread, however, things like this are just utterly utterly pointless.

• 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by titchuk:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

or ruud </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ruud got offside to often, methinks. Is it coincidence that we're doing a lot better without Ruud than with him? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

:///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

haha, that's me screaming blow the whistle icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thought so. icon_biggrin.gif Its when the same voice name drops Nick and asks for a f**kin picture

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived