The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

I knew someone from Cwmbran. A mate stayed at his house one. In the middle of the night he crept down into the livingroom, where my mate was sleeping and offered to have a threesome with his wife. When my mate said no he still went ahead and shagged the wife in front of him. He was wearing a tiger skin thong. She wasn't.

that's Wales. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, that's Cwmbran.

It explains Richie J.

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

Jules will be murdered if he EVER comes back to the wall.

kriafcccccccccccccc </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so so wrong, is it because he has homo hair? Or is it cos he is flashy and black?

krifbbbbbbbbbb

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ah you dum? Is that a new Korean signing? \O/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your obviously a ass clown since i come from Portugal I dont know all this language then you cuss me for trying.

• 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

tbh, i think that Martin could very easily be right with this stuff.

Hargreaves is making it clear he want's to leave. He wants to come to United. United are making it clear they will keep pursing the player.

It could very easily become very disruptive for Bayern Munich, to the point where they just cant play Hargreaves due to it causing problems for the rest of the squad.

If that happens, and it looks quite likely that it will, then Bayern will absolutely have to sell him to us, or end up having to pay wages to a player that they have no intention of using while the situation remains.

I wouldnt be surprised in the slightest if we sign him before the transfer window closes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I´ll bet you 10pounds as well then?!

ok, look at it this way. Bayern have lost Ballack and Ze Roberto this season alreay, those two were both first team starter last season - they haven´t replace then really yet. So the chance of them letting Hargreaves leave now is 0, as they wouldn´t have the time to replace someone who has become an important player in the team. Just because Hargreaves is being a **** and demanding a transfer doesn´t mean it will happen especially as you have someone like Uli Hoeness in charge of Bayern who won´t let someone leave just because he throws his toys out of the pram. That being said a transfer in Jan transfer window or next summer would be possible but only on the terms the Hoeness is looking for.

Therefore, no transfer will happen within the next 11 days tbh icon_smile.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

23.08.06 After the Charlton Match

Manchester United 2006/07 Season Leading Goalscorers

Wayne Rooney – 2

Louis Saha - 2

Darren Fletcher - 1

Cristiano Ronaldo – 1

Ole Solskjaer - 1

Own Goals – 1

Manchester United 2006/07 Season Leading Assisters

Wes Brown – 2

Louis Saha - 2

Ryan Giggs – 1

Ji Sung Park - 1

Wayne Rooney – 1

</pre>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terry Cheung:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">although he thinks united should drop for being a thug, i hung up on him in utter disbelief when he uttered that. tit </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can we have that bit again in english please Jules? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rooney I think </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeh terry knows the score.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frankie:

Can't recall you chaps telling us of Bardsley's free kick skills...? icon_cool.gif

Was even conducting us as we sung 'Who the f... are Man Utd' after he scored...! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/

any linkage fella?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

forgot about MoM:

MoM: Ronnie - just getting better and better from this lad and not just his performances are getting but the consistency of them is excellent.

2nd: Vidic - Only to say is I love this guy, by far one of Fergie's best buys in last 6/7 years, dealt with what Blackburn threw at united (which wasn't much granted) and he made somre crucial interceptions.

Honourable mentions go to Scholesy, Louis & I thought Carrick had a good game tbh, thought he again broke up play pretty well and made some decent passes.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

Would rather have team of Scousers playing for us than Ronaldo at the moment. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

jeez icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*resists obvious linkage*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been watching, pretty uneventful first half with no chances of note except for Villa hitting the post early on. Park is off the pace as one might except after the long time out. Saha would have had a great scoring opportunity but couldn't control the ball.

Hopefully Rooney is brought on before too long, we look toothless out there. And play Giggs out wide please.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

although I'm slightly angry at the obviously sub standard side we're gonna put out on Tuesday, after finally making it to a game... I have no desire to watch Kieran Richardson play for us icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Richardson ALWAYS scores when I go and he plays.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

Jones has forced his way ahead of Scholes and Fletcher in my United team on FM, him and Carrick to dominate English and European football for years to come (otherwise Nick is in deep trouble) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So he's as utterly overrated on FM as he is in here?

anyway, most of what's to be said has been said, so i'll do bullety-pointy stuff:

tommy k: top save from osbourne, no chance with the goal, not really anything else to do. ably deputised.

nev: vast improvement on newcastle, might be able to get by without the op after all.

paddy: fantastic, don't think he put a foot wrong. great in the tackle, several excellent interceptions, good going forward and if you can outpace agbonlahor, you can pretty much outpace anyone icon_cool.gif

rio: hard for me to tell how much at fault he was for the goal from where i was, but otherwise pretty comfortable

wes: same as rio. his best performance in the middle for a while, although Villa really didn't offer much going forward

park: general play much better than newcastle, but end product similarly atrocious sadly. should be prevented from ever shooting at goal again.

ronaldo: in and out of the game, a constant threat but for once this season let down by his end product.

carrick: really stepped up i thought, ran the midfield for the first half - perhaps faded a bit later on. excellent defensively.

giggs: had an absolute shocker. nothing came off for him, didn't get forward enough, instead choosing to sit deep and try and thread balls through the defence like Scholesy, which a) he isn't good enough to do, and b) we had Carrick to do anyway. should have been moved wide with Park moved inside, only really got into the game when eventually shifted wide.

rooney: again, not poor but it's not quite there for him. not helped by the ref, he was kicked without penance from start to finish. baffled as to why he wasn't rested though, clearly needs it and when are we gonna get the chance to do that now? desperately needs a goal to go in off his arse or something as well.

larsson: one word - class. said it in the match thread, but he didn't look like a player making his debut, he looked like he'd played for us for ages. seemed almost inevitable he'd score, only surprise was it took so long. massively promising signs for the next 6 weeks, and hopefully longer.

fletch: the classic solid/unspectacular sub performance really got ridiculous amounts of stick from the crowd - at one point rooney sold him short with an awful pass and yet all the abuse was aimed at Dazzle. i despair of our support sometimes.

god: mark was right y'know, i don't think there's much point keeping this solskjaer fella, he's of no real use to us anymore. <3<3<3

ref: utter atrocity of a refereeing display. villa can probably feel hard done by as a result of his ineptitude too, just abysmal all-round.

our support: diiiiiiiire. no other word for it really, flatter than a pancake, with a healthy sprinking of daytripping morons

villa's support: pretty impressive, although you'd expect nothing less with such a sizeable allocation. could do with a few more songs though.

cheesecake: sadly absent icon_frown.gif

ftr, motm votes:

motm - paddy evra

2nd - henrik larsson

• 2 weeks later...

Mon the Rossi saving Parma icon14.gif

Pity Bravo have dispensed with Football Italia and Gazzetta (afaik) and I now have no idea where I can get hold of Italian football without coercing my dad to spring for Setanta or some other random sports channel just so I can see regular highlights and the odd game.

On the other hand he's going to have to get a hold of Setanta for the Premiership soonish anyway...next season their deal kicks in right? That may be my way in - "Well if you're going to pay for one you may as well pay for another..."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kolin:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

She's a girl on my new team, we sit opposite each other and wind each other up something rotten, she's awesome and basically into the same things I am, same music/tv taste, just one slight problem (she's a liverpool fan), literally praying noone from the United thread sees this icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well played Kolin icon_cool.gif

Mart OUT.

• 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pickles:

So I can't support my local side as well as the side I've been brought up with? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif

Plus you like England iirc which is the ultimate sin.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

Mike rolling around on the kitchen floor when a "grenade" goes off icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yas \o/ almost as good as when Brian throws the "knife" at time icon_cool.gif.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

Arsenal are fighting for a Champions league place. They won't roll over for Chelsea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

unfortunately they have no one that can score, so...

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nistelrooy_uk_10:

doubt it tbh. usually go to the railway. that anywhere near the wall? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What ? The club ?

Come and say hello, one day ?

Though, tbf, I don't stay there long normally.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bagpuss:

so how are you getting to doncastor and where are you staying overnight </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

there are trains back after icon14.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived