The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Lets face it, we were jammy against Chelsea last season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

only in the second half really.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Lets face it, we were jammy against Chelsea last season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

aye that midfield didn't own Chelsea's iirc?

We didn't totally own them at all, we were better in the first half yeah, desrved to be leading at half time, but in the second half they had us penned in the entire time. Smith was brilliant and all but we hardly walked all over them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

1. 6 points against Liverpoo & Man Shitteh

2. Ronaldo to man up and be consistent

3. John O'Shea & Ryan Giggs to make 0 appearances in midfield

4. Better ECL performance and EPL performances against crap opposition

5. Fergie to announce retirement at end of season </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah Richard :*)

We played well against them last season, they also did well during the match.

However, that was last season. Both sides have changed since then and so trying to apply what happened last year to what will happen this year seems pointless to me.

I think that Chelsea have a good side that will cause us more problems than most teams. However, i do feel that we can be strong enough to cope with what they throw at us.

I also feel that we have a strong enough attack to cause problems for Chelsea, enough that i believe we can get a good result from the game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

but yeah lets not settle for a draw.. it's never a good way to play </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I don't want the team to play for a draw yeah, but I'd snatch your hand off for a draw if offered one.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

Rooney or Ronaldo will pull something out of their arse </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Surely Ashley Cole will be more likely

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

but yeah lets not settle for a draw.. it's never a good way to play </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I don't want the team to play for a draw yeah, but I'd snatch your hand off for a draw if offered one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmm I dont know. whilst on the face of it, a draw is a good result.. maintaining out 3 pt lead etc.

We do have a lot of difficult games to come.. and we should be aiming to increase our lead over them at every opportunity.. the best opportunity is beating them ourselves.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

We played well against them last season, they also did well during the match.

However, that was last season. Both sides have changed since then and so trying to apply what happened last year to what will happen this year seems pointless to me.

I think that Chelsea have a good side that will cause us more problems than most teams. However, i do feel that we can be strong enough to cope with what they throw at us.

I also feel that we have a strong enough attack to cause problems for Chelsea, enough that i believe we can get a good result from the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why do you care?

QUOTE]Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

I didnt think i could hate somebody i loved so much any more than i already did icon_frown.gif

The guy may be a despicable little knobjockey but he's an absolutely brilliant footballer.

It's great news for Wales too that one of our best players will be playing regular champions league football icon14.gif

So, while i hate you lot, i hope Bellamy is sensational for you icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he's brilliant as a Welsh football fan, thats more important to me than Manchester United, I'm glad he's playing for you because he's top class and the more top class players we have playing for top class sides the better.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SHAME, OH THE SHAME

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

Rooney or Ronaldo will pull something out of their arse </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Surely Ashley Cole will be more likely </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Oooh you devil.

haha calm down sheep boy, I was browsing the first few pages to see if there was any retardness there.

Look you want Bellamy to do well, which means you want the vermin to do well, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

James would clearly want the CL as there is more chance of Fergie quitting if we won that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, the shock of beating Chelsea might lead to a more permanent solution.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

or dying of a heart attack </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was going to type that and resisted, but now you come to mention it icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

getting to 19 before liverpool winning it again would make me sooooooooooo wet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did that on the last FM icon_biggrin.gif So good winning the 19th at Anfield icon_biggrin.gif Then beating them in the CL final for United's 6th CL.

He plays on the left, he plays on the right, that boy Ronaldo made some of the United thread MAD

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

Would rather have team of Scousers playing for us than Ronaldo at the moment. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

Me too, Cronaldo is f**king disgusting I hope he joins Beckham and soon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

blaming ronnie \0/

morons. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

Whats with the Ronaldo hate? Especially some fans who didnt care about international football and now want him dead/never to play for us again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

yeah so i was happy to see the back of ronaldo before, now ill drive the **** to madrid.

hopefully this means the rumours are true and he is leaving as theres no excuse for acting like that when a club mate is involved. the wink at the end just tops off the type of player he is, slimey, overarrogant, underdelivering twat.

and yeah, hargreaves was immense tbf. problem is thats no doubt added a good few million to the asking price. should have a few quid from madrid coming in soon tho \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

Ronaldo and Rooney were not team mates tonight, Manchester United did not come first and the physical contact was nothing you wont see in training from time to time. Get over it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

We're the most hated club in England YAS \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He did what he did for his country, club didn't come into it.

Wayne Loony for the headlines tomorrow icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I cannot be bothered reading the 3 pages that occured since I went out.

From what I can gather Rooney was sent off for pushing Ronaldo which was harsh but Rooney should know you cannot raise your hands.

The referee gave a freekick for the foul & then as soon as Ronaldo came over & Rooney puished him thats when he gave the red.

The only thing Ronaldo did wrong was coming over to complain. What he did was wrong but what Rooney did was just silly.

So really it was Rooney's fault.

I am drunk so apologise for any errors in my post icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Archived