The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

WHOSE THAT COMING UP FROM THE BACK IS IT NEMANJA, IS IT NEMANJAAAAAAAAAAA icon_cool.gif

i like it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

to the tune of..?

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ericcantona7:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ericcantona7:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

psv, roma, real, barca, inter, porto, lille iirc eric. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

then I guess we want Lille, followed by PSV, Porto, Roma, Inter, Real.

Anyone but Barca tbh, Real would be nice for Ruud but I'd like an easier tie, and I wouldn't want an Italian team after Milan last year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

there are no easy games, and i dont need to remind you that we took just one point and score 0 goals v lille last season.

lets have a titanic battle please, better that than an 'easy' tie that we fail to win </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know there are no easy games, but you can't tell me you'd rather have Barca than Lille? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

id rather have barca than lille

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

This is worse than talking to Keyser. So the point we're trying to make is that by getting our tactics wrong, we were in far more danger of going out than if we'd got them right. And we got our tactics right eventually, but we only changed them as a reaction to going a goal down. Does it not worry you that we made exactly the same tactical errors as we did against Celtic, and that had the goal against us come earlier rather than later as it did in that game, we could and probably would have been out of the competition? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I honestly think tactics are overrated, but hey that's just an opinion icon_smile.gif You're talking about "would have's" and I just don't see the point. But again, just an opinion icon_smile.gif You're saying probably out of the competition but that's just as valid as me saying we would have won 10-1? You just can't tell.

Anyway you seem like a good bunch of lads I'm feeling the love icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

oh good. 'maradona won the world cup on his own, this therefore means managers and coaches are obsolete.'

you're not the same guy who rubbished rooney for not being as good as ronaldo, are you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Loving the words in the mouth comments icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hairwad:

You're talking about "would have's" and I just don't see the point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hairwad:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

so in summary

Fergie - grade A tw*t for starting with some kind of 451 and Rooney on the wing AGAIN. what the effing hell is wrong with you.

Vidic - HERO

Finished top like we should have done but made it as painful as possible getting there. Great icon14.gif

draw Madrid next round, us to qualify, Ruud to score loads kthx </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And what makes you so sure a 442 wouldn't have meant a 0-2 in the first 15 mins? So easy to criticise... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

You didn't answer my point, even if we assume that the tactics were fine, do you not think it is right to criticise our performance before their goal? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, you must have mis-understood me. I don't have Sky so didn't see the performance. Fell free to criticise, I'm only playing devil's advocate icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goon:

See its started already with the mass "icon_smile.gif" you've turned him into another 777 /o\ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

2 in one post does not constitute mass!!!

the only thing is i love the word vidic. it should be that monster tune followed by an angry war cry of VIDIC VIDIC VIDIC VIDIC

now that would rock </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BBB, make it so..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

This is worse than talking to Keyser. So the point we're trying to make is that by getting our tactics wrong, we were in far more danger of going out than if we'd got them right. And we got our tactics right eventually, but we only changed them as a reaction to going a goal down. Does it not worry you that we made exactly the same tactical errors as we did against Celtic, and that had the goal against us come earlier rather than later as it did in that game, we could and probably would have been out of the competition? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I honestly think tactics are overrated, but hey that's just an opinion icon_smile.gif You're talking about "would have's" and I just don't see the point. But again, just an opinion icon_smile.gif You're saying probably out of the competition but that's just as valid as me saying we would have won 10-1? You just can't tell.

Anyway you seem like a good bunch of lads I'm feeling the love icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the difference is that my "would have's" are based on how we were actually playing at the time, rather than some flight of fancy.

Answer me this, then. Given how we were playing, in the hypothetical situation where we didn't concede the goal when we did, which do you think was more likely, that we'd have conceded one later on, or that we'd have won 4-0?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

You didn't answer my point, even if we assume that the tactics were fine, do you not think it is right to criticise our performance before their goal? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, you must have mis-understood me. I don't have Sky so didn't see the performance. Fell free to criticise, I'm only playing devil's advocate icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

didnt see the game icon_biggrin.gif

best wind up ever icon14.gif

Sorry, you must have mis-understood me. I don't have Sky so didn't see the performance. Fell free to criticise, I'm only playing devil's advocate icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, it all makes sense now icon_biggrin.gif

Ah, it all makes sense now icon_biggrin.gif

Jesus thats 777 all over ffs icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

the only thing is i love the word vidic. it should be that monster tune followed by an angry war cry of VIDIC VIDIC VIDIC VIDIC

now that would rock </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BBB, make it so.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if me and mart sit anywhere near each other at west ham i vow to make it happen

alright....

scanning the scene

in the city tonight

We are looking for you

to start up a fight

There is an evil feeling

in our brains

But it is nothing new

you know it drives us insane

Running,

On our way

Hiding,

You will pay

Dying,

One thousand deaths

Running,

On our way

Hiding,

You will pay

Dying,

One thousand deaths

Searching,

Nemanja Vidic

Searching,

Nemanja Vidic

Searching,

Nemanja Vidic

Searching,

Nemanja Vidic

There is no escape

and that is for sure

This is the end we won't take any more

Say goodbye

to the world you live in

You have always been taking

but now you're giving

Running,

On our way

Hiding,

You will pay

Dying,

One thousand deaths

Running,

On our way

Hiding,

You will pay

Dying,

One thousand deaths

Searching,

Nemanja Vidic

Searching,

Nemanja Vidic

Searching,

Nemanja Vidic

Searching,

Nemanja Vidic

Our brains are on fire

With the feeling to kill

And it will not go away

Until our dreams are fulfilled

There is only one thing

On our minds

Don’t try running away

`cause you’re the one we will find

Running,

On our way

Hiding,

You will pay

Dying,

One thousand deaths

Running,

On our way

Hiding,

You will pay

Dying,

One thousand deaths

Searching,

Nemanja Vidic

Searching,

Nemanja Vidic

Searching,

Nemanja Vidic

Searching,

Nemanja Vidic

Ahahahaha

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goon:

Jesus thats 777 all over ffs icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does anyone in your thread actually like him? icon_biggrin.gif

the difference is that my "would have's" are based on how we were actually playing at the time, rather than some flight of fancy.

Answer me this, then. Given how we were playing, in the hypothetical situation where we didn't concede the goal when we did, which do you think was more likely, that we'd have conceded one later on, or that we'd have won 4-0? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I honestly didn't see the match icon_frown.gif

So when are we all meeting up at the wall icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

I hate you goon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_cool.gif

It still fills with with pleasure knowing I started the match thread for the only league defeat of the season.

Jesus thats 777 all over ffs icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does anyone in your thread actually like him? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used to back him sometimes until he ironically attcked me for going agaisnt his opinions "to fit in with (my) friends"

The United Thread Stat-tacular 2006-7: apres Benfica. Remember, tactics play no part in football

Appearances:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

| Prem | ECL | FAC | TCC | Total |

| | | | | |

1. Edwin VAN DER SAR | 15 | 6 | | | 21 |

2. Gary NEVILLE | 13 | 4 | | | 17 |

3. Patrice EVRA | 10(2) | 2(2) | | 0(1) | 12(5) |

4. Gabriel HEINZE | 4(3) | 3(1) | | 2 | 9(4) |

5. Rio FERDINAND | 16 | 4(1) | | | 20(1) |

6. Wes BROWN | 6(3) | 3 | | 2 | 11(3) |

7. Cristiano RONALDO | 14 | 5 | | 1 | 20 |

8. Wayne ROONEY | 13 | 6 | | 1 | 20 |

9. Louis SAHA | 13(1) | 5 | | | 18(1) |

11. Ryan GIGGS | 11(1) | 3 | | | 14(1) |

13. PARK Ji-Sung | 1(3) | | | | 1(3) |

14. Alan SMITH | | 0(2) | | 2 | 2(2) |

15. Nemanja VIDIC | 10 | 5 | | | 15 |

16. Michael CARRICK | 12(1) | 6 | | | 17(1) |

18. Paul SCHOLES | 12 | 5(1) | | | 16(1) |

20. Ole Gunnar SOLSKJAER | 3(4) | 1(3) | | 1 | 5(7) |

22. John O'SHEA | 7(7) | 3(2) | | 1 | 11(9) |

23. Kieran RICHARDSON | 3(1) | 0(2) | | 2 | 5(3) |

24. Darren FLETCHER | 8(5) | 3(2) | | 1 | 12(6) |

25. David JONES | | | | 2 | 2 |

27. Mikael SILVESTRE | 4(4) | 2 | | 2 | 8(4) |

29. Tomasz KUSZCZAK | 1 | | | 2 | 3 |

34. Ryan SHAWCROSS | | | | 0(2) | 0(2) |

35. Kieran LEE | | | | 0(2) | 0(2) |

36. David GRAY | | | | 1 | 1 |

41. Philip MARSH | | | | 1 | 1 |

42. Michael BARNES | | | | 0(1) | 0(1) |

49. Ritchie JONES | | | | 1 | 1 |

</pre>

Goalscorers:

| | | | | |

9. Louis SAHA | 7 | 4 | | | 11 |

8. Wayne ROONEY | 7 | | | | 7 |

20. Ole Gunnar SOLSKJAER | 4 | 1 | | 1 | 6 |

7. Cristiano RONALDO | 5 | | | | 5 |

11. Ryan GIGGS | 2 | 1 | | | 3 |

15. Nemanja VIDIC | 2 | 1 | | | 3 |

18. Paul SCHOLES | 1 | 1 | | | 2 |

22. John O'SHEA | 1 | 1 | | | 2 |

24. Darren FLETCHER | 2 | | | | 2 |

3. Patrice EVRA | 1 | | | | 1 |

5. Rio FERDINAND | 1 | | | | 1 |

23. Kieran RICHARDSON | | 1 | | | 1 |

27. Mikael SILVESTRE | 1 | | | | 1 |

35. Kieran LEE | | | | 1 | 1 |

Own Goals | 1 | | | | 1 |

| | | | | |

Totals | 35 | 10 | | 2 | 47 |

</pre>

Penalties:

9. Louis SAHA 3/4

</pre>

Penalties won:

7. Cristiano RONALDO 2

8. Wayne ROONEY 1

11. Ryan GIGGS 1

</pre>

Assists:

9. Louis SAHA 7

11. Ryan GIGGS 7

8. Wayne ROONEY 6

7. Cristiano RONALDO 5

2. Gary NEVILLE 2

3. Patrice EVRA 2

6. Wes BROWN 2

24. Darren FLETCHER 2

13. PARK Ji-Sung 1

14. Alan SMITH 1

15. Nemanja VIDIC 1

16. Michael CARRICK 1

18. Paul SCHOLES 1

49. Ritchie JONEs 1

</pre>

At Fault For Goal:

4. Gabriel HEINZE 2

27. Mikael SILVESTRE 2

2. Gary NEVILLE 1

3. Patrice EVRA 1

5. Rio FERDINAND 1

6. Wes BROWN 1

7. Cristiano RONALDO 1

16. Michael CARRICK 1

22. John O'SHEA 1

</pre>

Clean Sheets:

Charlton away (EPL)

Tottenham home (EPL)

Benfica away (CL)

Newcastle home (EPL)

FC Kobenhavn home (CL)

Liverpool home (EPL)

Bolton away (EPL)

Portsmouth home (EPL)

Blackburn away (EPL)

Everton home (EPL)

</pre>

Yellow Cards:

| | | | | |

18. Paul SCHOLES | 4 | 2 | | | 6 |

3. Patrice EVRA | 3 | 1 | | | 4 |

6. Wes BROWN | 2 | | | 1 | 3 |

8. Wayne ROONEY | 1 | 1 | | 1 | 3 |

15. Nemanja VIDIC | 3 | | | | 3 |

11. Ryan GIGGS | 2 | | | | 2 |

16. Michael CARRICK | 1 | 1 | | | 2 |

22. John O'SHEA | 2 | | | | 2 |

4. Gabriel HEINZE | | 1 | | | 1 |

5. Rio FERDINAND | 1 | | | | 1 |

7. Cristiano RONALDO | | 1 | | | 1 |

9. Louis SAHA | 1 | | | | 1 |

23. Kieran RICHARDSON | 1 | | | 1 | 1 |

24. Darren FLETCHER | | 1 | | | 1 |

25. David JONES | | | | 1 | 1 |

27. Mikael SILVESTRE | | 1 | | | 1 |

35. Kieran LEE | | | | 1 | 1 |

</pre>

Average Goals Per Game: 2.58 (62 in 24)

Average Goals Scored Per Game: 1.96 (47 in 24)

Average Goals Conceded Per Game: 0.62 (15 in 24)

Games Won When Scoring First Goal: 14/15 (93.33%)

Games Drawn When Scoring First Goal: 1/15 (6.66%)

Games Lost When Scoring First Goal: 0/15

Games Won When Conceding First Goal: 4/9 (44.44%)

Games Drawn When Conceding First Goal: 1/9 (11.12%)

Games Lost When Conceding First Goal: 4/9 (44.44%)

Games Won When Leading At Half-Time: 10/11 (90.91%)

Games Drawn When Leading At Half-Time: 1/11 (9.09%)

Games Lost When Leading At Half-Time: 0/11

Games Won When Drawing At Half-Time: 7/11 (63.64%)

Games Drawn When Drawing At Half-Time: 1/11 (9.09%)

Games Lost When Drawing At Half-Time: 3/11 (27.27%)

Games Won When Losing At Half-Time: 1/2 (50%)

Games Drawn When Losing At Half-Time: 0/2

Games Lost When Losing At Half-Time: 1/2 (50%)

Time of Goals Scored:

| | | | | |

0 - 15 mins | 7 | | | | 7 |

15 - 30 mins | 5 | | | 1 | 6 |

30 - 45 mins | 4 | 4 | | | 8 |

45 - 60 mins | 3 | 3 | | | 6 |

60 - 75 mins | 10 | 2 | | | 12 |

75 - 90 mins | 6 | 1 | | | 7 |

Extra Time | | | | 1 | 1 |

</pre>

Time of Goals Conceded:

| | | | | |

0 - 15 mins | 2 | | | | 2 |

15 - 30 mins | | 2 | | 1 | 3 |

30 - 45 mins | 2 | 1 | | | 3 |

45 - 60 mins | 1 | | | | 1 |

60 - 75 mins | 2 | 1 | | 1 | 4 |

75 - 90 mins | 1 | 1 | | | 2 |

Extra Time | | | | | |

</pre>

Manner of Goals Scored:

| | | | | |

Left foot | 9 | 5 | | | 14 |

Right foot | 20 | 2 | | 2 | 24 |

Head | 5 | 3 | | | 8 |

Opponent | 1 | | | | 1 |

| | | | | |

Inside area | 30 | 8 | | 1 | 39 |

Outside area | 5 | 2 | | 1 | 8 |

| | | | | |

Open play | 29 | 6 | | 2 | 37 |

Set piece | 3 | 3 | | | 6 |

Direct freekick | 1 | | | | 1 |

Penalty | 2 | 1 | | | 3 |

</pre>

Manner of Goals Conceded:

| | | | | |

Left foot | 1 | 4 | | | 5 |

Right foot | 4 | 1 | | 2 | 7 |

Head | 2 | | | | 2 |

United player | 1 | | | | 1 |

| | | | | |

Inside area | 6 | 2 | | | 8 |

Outside area | 2 | 3 | | 2 | 7 |

| | | | | |

Open play | 5 | 3 | | 1 | 9 |

Set piece | 1 | | | | 1 |

Direct freekick | 1 | 2 | | 1 | 4 |

Penalty | 1 | | | | 1 |

</pre>

Form

Last Six (All comps): WLDWWW

Last Six (Prem/ship): WWWDWW

Home (All comps): WWWDWW

Home (Prem/ship): LWWWDW

Away (All comps): LLWWLW

Away (Prem/ship): DWWWWW

Games Unbeaten: 4 (all comps), 11 (premiership)

Consecutive Wins: 3 (all comps), 2 (premiership)

</pre>

Attendances:

Highest - 76,004, vs Portsmouth (Premiership, 4/11/06)

Lowest - 72,020, vs FC Kobenhavn (Champions League, 18/10/06)

Total - 826,336 (11 games)

Average - 75,121

Mart Leaving Early:

Sevilla home

Dubiously-legal female charity collectors ogled from the wall

Ten

Forthcoming Fixtures

09.12.06 Manchester City (H) Premiership

17.12.06 West Ham United (A) Premiership

23.12.06 Aston Villa (A) Premiership

26.12.06 Wigan Athletic (H) Premiership

30.12.06 Reading (H) Premiership

01.01.07 Newcastle United (A) Premiership

</pre>

--------------------------------------------------------------

Reserves Update

Appearances: Kieran Lee 10, Ryan Shawcross 9, Daniel Rose 9, Ritchie Jones 8, Philip Marsh 7(3), Craig Cathcart 7(2), Tom Heaton 7, Aaron Burns 7, Michael Barnes 6(3), David Gray 6(1), David Jones 6, Jamie Mullan 5(1), Michael Lea 5(1), Alan Smith 5, Séan Evans 4(1), Tomasz Kuszczak 3, Floribert N'Galula 2, Christopher Eagles 1, Liam Miller 1, Sam Hewson 1(1), Giuseppe Rossi 1, Febian Brandy (5), Christy Fagan (2), Daniel Drinkwater (1), Magnus Wolff Eikrem (1)

Scorers: Philip Marsh 7, Aaron Burns 6, Febian Brandy 2, Giuseppe Rossi 2, Michael Barnes 2, Kieran Lee 1, Christopher Eagles 1, David Jones 1, Ryan Shawcross 1, Daniel Rose 1, David Gray 1, own goals 1 (Webster, Wigan)

Premier Reserve League North Table:

P W D L F A GD Pts

1. M'boro Res 6 4 1 1 13 5 +8 13

2. Man Utd Res 6 4 0 2 13 7 +6 12

3. N'castle Res 5 3 2 0 11 6 +5 11

</pre>

Next Fixture:

30.11.06 Northwich Victoria (A) - Friendly, @ new Victoria Stadium

Academy Update

Appearances: James Chester 14, Christy Fagan 13(1), Febian Brandy 12(1), James Derbyshire 11(3), Daniel Drinkwater 10(3), Magnus Wolff Eikrem 10(2), Craig Cathcart 10, Richard Eckersley 9, Sam Hewson 9, Benjamin Amos 9, Antonio Bryan 8(3), Conor McCormack 8(2), Daniel Welbeck 7(6), Michael Lea 6, Ron-Robert Zieler 5, Daniel Galbraith 5, Corrie Evans 3(2), Thomas Cleverley 3(1), Kenny Strickland 2(1), Oliver Norwood (2), Matthew James (2)

Scorers: Brandy 9, Fagan 5, Welbeck 5, Bryan 2, Galbraith 1, Hewson 2, Cathcart 1, Eikrem 1, Lea 1

U18 Academy Group C Table:

P W D L F A GD Pt

4. Crewe Yth 14 7 1 6 29 23 6 22`

5. Man Utd Yth 14 5 3 6 27 26 1 18

6. Wolves Yth 14 4 3 7 16 26 -10 15

</pre>

Next Fixture:

02.12.06 Manchester City (A) - Academy C, @ Platt Lane

Assists and at-fault-for's up for debate ofc. Suggestions for further stats welcome.

Gols for VIDIC, Giggs and King Louis, assists for Giggs, Ronaldo and Fletch, bookings for Fletch and Rooney, affg for Carrick, plus other interesting stuff, honest

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

hey gonch, might have villa away too \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

awesome mate, ive never been. so looking forward to that, meant to be a top away icon14.gif

What aways would people consider going to? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Barcelona - been before, too goo for us

Inter Milan - done the San Siro, heard Inter are even worse, so not sure

PSV - Feyenerood was fffffffb. Would expect the same. Possible stop in the 'dam.

Roma - no thanks, seriously.

Real Madrid - sh*t heap of a ground, but I've not been. The game at OT would be ffffffffffb

Lille - Where would the game be played? Tickets might be a major issue

Porto - Portugal again. Actually, I've never been, so yeah. I'd take that.

Based on the trip rather than the opposition.

hey gonch, might have villa away too \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

any chance of getting another?

Interesting James, I would have 2 tickets, the fella I'm swapping with wants 2 Villa at home and Keith isn't going anyway so that's that sorted, now need to get a Villa home myself icon_biggrin.gif

As for the 2nd ticket, I haven't promised it anyone yet and seeing as you're giving me a West 'Ammmm ticket, it's yours, if you can't make it then it's Nicks.

might just make you fight to the death at the wall for it actually icon_biggrin.gif

Well, as I was planning on bringing the west ham ticket with me, you might want to think carefully about your decision icon_biggrin.gif

That's sounds fantastic. I'll still be looking to get a ticket direct, but if I can have 1st dibs I'd be rather happy icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Hargreaves: Take me Home Fergie

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=433700&CPID=8&...Take+me+home+Fergie#

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Article wont copy and paste so i've just linked it.

Seems Hargreaves has come out again and said he wants to join us.

That was easy lads. Never in doubt. Fergie such a tactical genius that he can use formations that lull the opposition into a false sense of security and then POW, hit em with an effective formation that actually works. All planned out I tells ya icon14.gif

MoM: The absolute MONSTER that is Nemanja Vidic

2nd: Ronaldo

I would like anyone but Real Madrid in the next round - tbh if we're going to get anywhere close to winning this thing then we'd probably have to play Barca at some point, and we could do worse with playing them earlier when Eto's either still out or not fully back to fitness. I don't want Real because the laws of fate mean Becks and Ruud are almost guaranteed good games against us, and that doesn't fill me with joy like it does Mika and ACou.

Owen Hargreaves will not play for Manchester United this season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

Do bookings carry over into the knockout stages of the Champions League or do they get wiped clean when the group stage ends? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Suspensions carry over but bookings are wiped clean.

Archived