The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ryno:

Any linkage to the goals? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmCqcSNwrxI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y-rsCDHsiw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd8Ure-MLdE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAipgt1nzvk

pretty much everywhere that isn't Old Trafford icon_biggrin.gif

Reading H - 3

newcastle A - 1

Villa H - 3

Arsenal A - 0

Watford H - 3

Spurs A - 1

Charlton H - 3

Fulham A - 3

Liverpool A - 0

Bolton H - 1

Blackburn H - 3

Portsmouth A - 1

Sheffield Utd H - 3

Chelsea A - 0

Boro H - 3

Everton A - 1

City A - 3

West Ham A - 3

Total 35 (50) - 85

CHELSEA

Fulham H - 3

Villa A - 3

Wigan H - 3

Liverpool A - 1

Blackburn H - 3

Charlton A - 3

Boro H - 3

Man City A - 3

Portsmouth A - 1

Shef U H - 3

Watford A - 3

Spurs H - 3

West Ham A - 1

Man Utd H - 3

Newcastle A - 1

Bolton H 3

Arsenal A - 0

Everton H 3

Total 43 (46) 89

Reading H - 3

newcastle A - 3

Villa H - 3

Arsenal A - 1

Watford H - 3

Spurs A - 0

Charlton H - 3

Fulham A - 3

Liverpool A - 3

Bolton H - 3

Blackburn H - 3

Portsmouth A - 0

Sheffield Utd H - 3

Chelsea A - 0

Boro H - 3

Everton A - 1

City A - 1

West Ham A - 3

Total 39 (50) - 89

imo. watch as we spectacularly lose at home to reading and watford now. icon_frown.gif

Fergie's been merked!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Rio Ferdinand bought Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson an i-pod full of his own musical tastes for Christmas to get the manager in touch with modern music. (The Sun) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

we are MINT icon_cool.gif

not getting remotely giddy and STILL paying closer attention to the scouse/arse results for fear of a spectacular collapse than the rentboy result but it is shaping up quite nicely. at least we can say we had a crack at it.

sh*t myself with the team yesterday like im sure most people did and i hope he doesnt try that crap too often but yesterday was the correct game to do it in tbf given the hectic schedule.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

sh*t myself with the team yesterday like im sure most people did and i hope he doesnt try that crap too often but yesterday was the correct game to do it in tbf given the hectic schedule. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i really don't have a problem with him rotating the squad - it's the players he has left himself having to use that is the issue...

Based on MOTD...

MOM: Ronaldo

2ND: JSP

The former the match winner, the latter looked more involved than most others.

Just gotta take it easy on the enthusiasm though, Chelsea had a bad day yesterday, and we're likely to have our own at some point between now and the end of the season. Lets just keep it together and perform as much as possible and we'll see how it goes.

Belated Christmas wishes for the other day by the way lads.

my best friend and his dad after the chelsea result were bemoaning mourinho for not bringing him a bigger name keeper than Hilario when UEFA allowed them 48 hours to sign a new keeper. Which is fair enough, they have absolutely zero faith in his ability and feel cechs absence coupled with Cuda's is a bigger loss than Terry.

Bless he was trying to say United were only top this season because of Chelseas horrendus "injury crisis", a touch cringeworthy. They also hate Ole, "snide vile little player" apparently haha, wankers. I laughed as Ole has scored 3 times the amount of league goals this season as Sheva.

I dont know why I bothered to post this, but they are hating the fact their money isnt buying them the title this year. haha, mon fergie :*)

Archived