The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

This is probably the stage now where I drop my "i'd rather lose than a replay" attitude,] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

About time captain DOOM. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here fuppin' here. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

fat boy icon_biggrin.gif

what time does your coach leave for Spurs? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Getting a lift with a couple of the lads from Red News so not sure as yet

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

I want two tickets for watford next to each other now :@ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mug Mart and Keith.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Mug Mart and Keith. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

jonny has mine iirc

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

You have mail now as well Jimlad, I might have rambled a bit. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably written one sixteenth of the average Jimlad post icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

**** off! icon_biggrin.gif

Seriously it was a tad difficult adjusting to Mika in prose...cheers for that btw mate. Think you've got the idea that I'm looking at dates a year ahead of what I said in my email for the March and September start dates but to save the thread I'll email you tomorrow. Got some other stuff to do now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bagpuss:

Mug Mart and Keith. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

jonny has mine iirc </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, mug him then.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Jimlad:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

You have mail now as well Jimlad, I might have rambled a bit. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably written one sixteenth of the average Jimlad post icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

**** off! icon_biggrin.gif

Seriously it was a tad difficult adjusting to Mika in prose...cheers for that btw mate. Think you've got the idea that I'm looking at dates a year ahead of what I said in my email for the March and September start dates but to save the thread I'll email you tomorrow. Got some other stuff to do now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok no worries. Not sure about prose by the way, it was "Mika who had just got back from being at uni all day and typed the first thing that came to his head." icon_biggrin.gif

• Administrators

I used to type a lot more back in the day in this thread, seems to have got progressively less as the years have gone by for whatever reason. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"effort"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Juni:

I used to type a lot more back in the day in this thread, seems to have got progressively less as the years have gone by for whatever reason. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"effort" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spot on.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

Any of you lot seen the faceparty update from a fella called johnm20 on RI, utter utter genius, got tears down my cheek here icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>****ing classic thread

The Babestation one was better that was one of the funniest things i ever read

Assume we haven't, and don't actually know what an earth faceparty is. Linkage? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Faceparty is like Myspace i think

And this John guy is one of the weirdest/stupidest guys ever going by his other classic thread

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedBlood:

I see the vermin have signed Mascherano on 18 month loan deal

With option to buy

We should have done that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*cries*

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

threatened to kill himself ffs icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>in hundreds of pages of singles thread here, noone ever offered such genius advice how to get a girl icon14.gif that thread is genius but I can't believe it's real although judging by general level on intelligence on RI, anything is possible

Quote:

Originally Posted by john.m20 View Post

cracking idea!

i might one bell her now, ideally i want to know where i stand by 6'o'clock.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mack The Knife View Post

why 6?

Quote:

Originally Posted by john.m20 View Post

mum will have my tea ready at 6, and i can't eat on a nervous stomach.

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

HAHA I never read the bit where he said he got bullied by prank calls before icon_biggrin.gif

He said the police advised him to blow a whistle when they called icon_biggrin.gif

Also <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">my mum checked the phone bill online last night, and started asking me what all these £20+ phone calls were.

i fobbed her off saying they were for a competition to win an xbox 360, but i dont think i can risk making another call for a while. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif He's 24 ffs

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pickles:

Chaps, where's this "wall" you all mention? I have a sneaky suspicion I was standing at it on Saturday night? Is it along the road running from the Trafford pub to the ground? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For your sake i hope it wasnt.

You can only stand at the wall with express prior permission from BBB and if he hasnt given you the nod and you had the temerity to stand at the wall anyway then i'm sorry but you go to hell. You go to hell and you die.

I think me going to hell's already been confirmed well before Saturday afternoon. I only stood there 'cos some dirty Leeds copper made me - I was entering the "alcohol free zone" with six cans of lager under my arm. Froze my bollox off - need to get some of them patio heaters along there!

Archived