The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

i'm sending keyser a baby-sized van nistelrooy 10 shirt atm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont think you can get those in the club shop anymore icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

a newer, grumpier keyser junior icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

she won't be. she'll take after her mum who is annoyingly chirpy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

I actually think Ruud's conducted himself with quite a bit of dignity since he left. The same can be said of Beckham tbh.

Still doesn't change the fact that Fergie was clearly right to sell him icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wrong wrong wrong wrong, wrong wrong wrong wrong

you're wrong

you're wrong

you're wrong

I'd dispute still dispute that...well, it depends how you put it. As the situation was in the summer with their relationship clearly broken down, yeah there had to be a parting of the ways. But would I have a fully motivated Ruud in our XI still? Too right I would.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

I actually think Ruud's conducted himself with quite a bit of dignity since he left. The same can be said of Beckham tbh.

Still doesn't change the fact that Fergie was clearly right to sell him icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you're wrong

you're wrong

you're wrong </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

kings no comeback

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

I'd dispute still dispute that...well, it depends how you put it. As the situation was in the summer with their relationship clearly broken down, yeah there had to be a parting of the ways. But would I have a fully motivated Ruud in our XI still? Too right I would. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so would you have rathered fergie left?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

you're wrong

you're wrong

Oh yes, I'm sorry, if we hadn't sold Ruud we would have won the premiership already. As it is, we're just the 6 points clear. My bad.

And don't quote Dr Cox at me. You're not even half the man he is icon_mad.gif

(waits for mark to make the obvious weight related joke...)

you're wrong

you're wrong

Oh yes, I'm sorry, if we hadn't sold Ruud we would have won the premiership already. As it is, we're just the 6 points clear. My bad.

And don't quote Dr Cox at me. You're not even half the man he is icon_mad.gif

(waits for mark to make the obvious weight related joke...) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Originally posted by Keyser:

kings no comeback </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no respect ali. shameful :*(

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

You what? Where do you get that from? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i didnt get it from anywhere, its a question im putting to you.

How random, my heart would have said keep Ruud, my head would say keep Fergie. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

which one would you have listened to?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

How random, my heart would have said keep Ruud, my head would say keep Fergie. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

which one would you have listened to? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's like being on Mastermind.

Given repercussions that losing Fergie would have had, given the circumstances I'd have kept him. It's not really the point though, I'd much rather Fergie had treated Ruud with the respect he deserved in the first place and both were still here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

Nah he's black.

The sun are a bigoted bunch of racists so I can't see it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

have we met? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think so? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

have you seen photos of me?

im confused, either i have a stalker or we've met icon_biggrin.gif

Someone told me you were a 10 foot tall strapping black guy.

Don't come to the wall icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif must be either bbb or james' parents then

When fergie makes these wholesale changes we usually get **** performances, see carling cup, is it a case of them being too lathargic because they think its an easy game or are they just not good enough?

I was stupid enough to put £20 on us winning yesterday as well.

To single players out i thought Carrick was poor. Fletch looked to stamp his authority on the game but Carrick doesnt and when the short ball to his midfield partner isnt on he panics and loses it.

I hope we put out a slightly better side in the replay.

Is it just me or was Park the main attacking threat until he tired? Even with Ronaldo on the pitch icon_biggrin.gif

And who the hell was AFFG? Nobody was marking him from start so who was supposed to do it?

And Saha can **** off the ****ing ass stopped playing since end of November. If we don't get to keep Henke until end of season we won't stand a chance to win.

what? we were good today and made enough decent chances to win and shouldve won. Thought everyone was fine, ronaldo was a bit off the pace i thought but was still ok.

Saha played better today than he has done for a while but that decision to go on his own at the end was criminal.

You really do hate Carrick Taz. icon_biggrin.gif

I thought Carrick was better than Fletcher today. To be fair to them both though, they couldn't really get on the ball when we have Silvestre and Brown smacking long-balls to no-one. When they got on the ball they used it pretty well.

I thought Ole was shocking. He really has lost a lot of pace. And as I said before, our defence always looks poor when Silvestre and Brown come in. Add this to Tommy in nets and the script is written.

Archived