The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

btw - we had really, really better start playing well. because (great though it is) performances like Fulham, Reading and now Liverpool, well we'll get found out sooner or later. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spot on yeah, add Lille away to that list and it's four jammy wins in a row. Needs sorting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another way of looking at it could be that this is our poor run of games. We've not had many bad runs this season. So if this is it and we've still been winning them, then thats a good thing. icon14.gif

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True yeah, I just want to see us win convincingly some time soon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whs

Wednesday please icon_cool.gif

btw - YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SLO_Fila:

O'Shea is ****in magic

He Wears A Magic Hat

An When He Saw The Rebound

He Said I Fancy That

He Didnt Hit The Bar Or The Post Even Though he's *****

He Made The Net Ripple Cause We're ****ing Dynamite!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No one is allowed to cal O'shea **** from now one!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

someome PLEASE tell me how many games out a straight red is?

assuming no appeals etc </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

"First offence" red card is 3 games. "Second offence" red card is 4 games (for example Mikel is out for 4 because it is his second straight red of the season).

Now normally it should be 3 games but i have no idea if the Porto friendly game red counts or not (that was a straight red btw).

3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

f**k

3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

f**k </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least 1 of those games is the FA Cup. So it's 2 league games, most probably at home to Bolton and Blackburn.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

random musings: four away games in a row now covering all three competitions - lille, fulham, reading, liverpool - basically season defining? strongest available XI for lille, fulham and liverpool please, minimal tinkering. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My first thought at full time was to this post from two weeks ago, I never for one second thought that we would win all four, oh how I love being wrong at times like this.

We'll blatantly go and drop points at home now, but still, so far so good.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

random musings: four away games in a row now covering all three competitions - lille, fulham, reading, liverpool - basically season defining? strongest available XI for lille, fulham and liverpool please, minimal tinkering. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My first thought at full time was to this post from two weeks ago, I never for one second thought that we would win all four, oh how I love being wrong at times like this.

We'll blatantly go and drop points at home now, but still, so far so good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The jinxing continues icon14.gificon_biggrin.gif

i've kind of been ridiculously optimisitc recently mainly to counter all the pessimism.

But right now. i really genuinely believe we're going to come out on top in the league. I can't see a situation at all that results in us dropping points and Chelsea not dropping any.

I'm also very confident we can progress further in both cup competitions.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Walrus:

Well done lads, the title is yours now. Just oes to show nevr ****ing trust the bin dippers to do a job for you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You could always try doing the job yourself.

injury-time o'shea winner at anfield \O/

leeds lose, practically down \O/

citeh lose, fourth from bottom now \O/

carlsberg don't make days etc..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The day isn't over yet. icon_wink.gif

icon_biggrin.gif

oh and feck off scatter/anyone who even jokingly says champions </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, now the initial giddiness has worn off, caution is setting in again icon_biggrin.gif

Long (ish) way to go yet.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

Alan Green such a ****. United score, and he suddenly out of nowhere goes: "Gary Neville runs the length of the pitch to celebrate with the United fans" in a voice that kind of indicating he wanted him punished.

icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha

unlucky ****

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

Can't see us dropping more than 6 points on Chelsea, and the Goal Difference swinging into Chelsea's favour. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lets no forget they still have to play us at the Emirates.

Jonny is not going to like this but:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> "I've seen the replay and Paul has lifted his hand which is something you can't do," Sir Alex told MUTV.

Although Scholes made no contact with Alonso, the Boss concedes that Atkinson was left with little alternative.

"He's not touched him but I think the referee probably got it right in terms of intent," he said. "You can't argue with the decision." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alan Green such a ****. United score, and he suddenly out of nowhere goes: "Gary Neville runs the length of the pitch to celebrate with the United fans" in a voice that kind of indicating he wanted him punished.

haha

unlucky **** </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he wanted Gaz sent off for the trip on Pennant as well icon_biggrin.gif

He is not allowed to celebrate with his own fans.

He should have celebrated in front of the kop ffs.

Archived