The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

"I was ABSOLUTELY sure the Mancs would score on that free-kick. Thats just the way they win matches. And to be honest, I would rather us finish 3rd or 4th each season than win the league on lady-luck."

Liverpool fans are ****ing priceless \O/

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Why do we traditionally struggle against teams whose entire philosphy is hoof and hope, hustle and bustleball?

Wimbledon, Bolton, Man Utd etc....The most negative brand of 'football' you'll ever see."

*chokes*

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">And to be honest, I would rather us finish 3rd or 4th each season than win the league on lady-luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a bitter, bitter, bitter Scouser.

"lads absolutely nothing to be ashamed of boys there was only 1 team that wanted to play football today and the stats show it we should be proud of our boys . man u have absolutely nothing to celebvrate about an abismal performance by their team were alot of their players were showen to be shams e.g ronaldo, vidic . i cant understand all united fans ravin about vidic and ronnie every time they cum up against the big boys they are shock only good against the lesser teams . im so proud to be a red today and nothing will get me down we just need to regroup and give our all against barca"

nothing to celebrate lads icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Quote from: Art Vandelay on Today at 02:44:25 PM

Just shoot me. Please.

when u have finished, can i have the gun pls </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

2 less \o/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> "We'd have probably settled for four points out of six from the two games with Fulham and Liverpool," he declared. "So to get six points from two difficult away matches is brilliant. There's still a long way to go but Chelsea are running out games now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ryan is realistic icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bagpuss:

Up until this morning there were apparently 3 teams who had never had a red card this season, Us, Scouse twats and Carlisle </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i've said a few times this week that we'd not had one and we were bound to get one today. so predictable.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Quote from: Art Vandelay on Today at 02:44:25 PM

Just shoot me. Please.

when u have finished, can i have the gun pls </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

2 less \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

gahahahahaha icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

drink more grog then yah flaming gala. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but... all that's left is some butterscotch schnapps that my wife uses to make cowboys...

hmmmm...

*glug*

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Can I just say if Darren Fletcher, Kieran Richardson, John O'Shea and Wes Brown ever pull a United shirt on again I will scream - useless bunch of overpaid tossers. How a Premiership footballer cannot pass to a teammate is beyond me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How quickly things change icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Jonny is not going to like this but:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> "I've seen the replay and Paul has lifted his hand which is something you can't do," Sir Alex told MUTV.

Although Scholes made no contact with Alonso, the Boss concedes that Atkinson was left with little alternative.

"He's not touched him but I think the referee probably got it right in terms of intent," he said. "You can't argue with the decision." </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If Scholes did throw a punch it's the worst punch I have ever seen. I still stand by my original view on the incident until I see Scholes say otherwise. It's just out of character for him to throw a punch.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mika:

Christ if we let Chelsea overhaul us now we'll never hear the end of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's true. I dont know why though. It's only a 6 point gap for f**ks sake.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

Christ if we let Chelsea overhaul us now we'll never hear the end of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's true. I dont know why though. It's only a 6 point gap for f**ks sake. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

9 point gap.

Game in hand or not, they don't have those points on the board.

It's just all of the "CHAMPIONS" chants etc, it's way too premature. We have a decent chance of it now, but still, how daft will it look if we screw it up? icon_biggrin.gif

Oh well, lets just enjoy today's result I guess icon_cool.gif

singing Champions now does absolutely nothing except set yourself up for a fall.

it's not going to make the eventual title win (if it comes) any better.. and it doesnt add anything to the enjoyment I was already getting from us snatching that game today

couldn't care less about looking silly if it all goes tits up really. hardly the end of the world if morons like pires and poyples get the thrill of quoting posts and going 'haha icon_biggrin.gif' underneath really. only natural people are gonna get carried away, especially those at anfield icon_cool.gif

"It annoys me that they scored more than us with their **** attack. It wasn't even an attack. It was a bunch of arseholes walking around pretending to be an attack. We had bloody Dan Agger trying to stick it in the net, and who bloody scores? A twat. A TWAT. I just want to kill them all. ESPECIALLY the cockroach."

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

Archived