The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Excellent knowledge of AVID Xpress Pro for A/V capturing and editing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pffft. Go Final Cut Pro you ninnies.

Think i have to break up with my girlfriend with whom i have a relation of 2 years going.

She's asking me to put her on top of United in my priority list which is something i will never ****ing do.

I mean i wanna go in the movie business, make a **** load of money and buy United. What in gods earth makes her think she's gonna be over United in the priority list when i am prepared to go bankrupt to buy the club for the love of god.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

Bent would be ace. of all the names mentioned he's probably the best fit for our system (along with Torres). great as Berbs and Hunty are, will we still be able to play the type of football we've produced this season with a less mobile striker like one of them upfront? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whs. every word.

he has the potential to be. very quick, leads the line well, better finisher than Saha, he's a goalscorer who fits into our style of play. it'd be a gamble in terms of whether he can graduate from big fish/small pond territory to our level, and with him being english probably an expensive one, but his age is a big plus and you remove any uncertain about suitability to the premiership that there might be with Torres/Villa/Huntelaar.

if Charlton go down and we can get him cheap-ish (in relative terms), i'd be very happy to see us get him.

i don't think he's slow by any means. i just think our system needs someone preferably with tons of pace and who's constantly on the move. fantastic player and if we played a different way he'd be an ace signing. won't happen anyway, spurs clearly not going to sell us their best player two summers running.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SLO_Fila:

I mean i wanna go in the movie business, make a **** load of money and buy United. What in gods earth makes her think she's gonna be over United in the priority list when i am prepared to go bankrupt to buy the club for the love of god. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good for you man.

What area do you want to be in in the business?

My brother has directed short film thats gonna be appearing at Dresden.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

*At the Dresden Short film festival. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

is it about bomber command?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SLO_Fila:

I mean i wanna go in the movie business, make a **** load of money and buy United. What in gods earth makes her think she's gonna be over United in the priority list when i am prepared to go bankrupt to buy the club for the love of god. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good for you man.

My brother has directed short film thats gonna be appearing at Dresden. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My aim is basically to end up working in Hollywood. Don't really wanna do completely mainstream movies (like Michael Bay) but i'm hoping to be working similar to Tarantino or Christopher Nolan. To make cooool semi-mainstream movies icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

is it about bomber command? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it's about the use of the C-word icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

is it about bomber command? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it's about the use of the C-word icon14.gif

Good for you man.

My brother has directed short film thats gonna be appearing at Dresden. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My aim is basically to end up working in Hollywood. Don't really wanna do completely mainstream movies (like Michael Bay) but i'm hoping to be working similar to Tarantino or Christopher Nolan. To make cooool semi-mainstream movies icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So Directing then? Or Producing?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

ahh cool. Me and Burrage are both aspiring lovers icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

ahh cool. Me and Burrage are both aspiring lovers icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll get you for this! icon_mad.gif

icon_biggrin.gif

pipe down grandad </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not me who keeps his teeth in a glass of water by the bedside table.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

pipe down grandad </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not me who keeps his teeth in a glass of water by the bedside table. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neither do I, ffs icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

The only person in this thread who should be an aspiring writer is Jimlad, and then only if they pay per word. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wrote an entire script in teh Buffy thread, give me money.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scatter:

i've got 40 full on scripts floating about the net.

king nerd icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, if you got stuff on the net you must be good. The quality control there is awesome.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

hmmmm, TO quite efficient today, just got a duplicate Boro for tonight and was only on hold 5 minutes icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_eek.gif , they must have you on a direct line after all those letters you sent in. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by theis:

Our football at times > anything Arsenal have ever produced </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeh i love the way people STILL say on their day arsenal play the best football in the prem. that was in 2004, they should try watching some of our stuff now.

media = haters

Think i have to break up with my girlfriend with whom i have a relation of 2 years going.

She's asking me to put her on top of United in my priority list which is something i will never ****ing do.

hmm where have i heard that before?

p.s. huntelaar >>>>*

for me bent is nowhere near united class, though my mate who's a charlton season ticket holder raves about him.

Archived