The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

Average this season at Watford: 18,666 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's quite disgusting really that you two get the same allocation.

Espcially as their half will be filled with jester hats and foam hands.

• Administrators

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

Also the huntelaar thing isn't a bandwagon at all (if it is I started it \0/) , it's to do with him being an 800 goal master league machine for me on Pro Evo 6.

I also rate him irl, just seems that spackers like phil and matt cav keep asking me how huntelaar is in every thread trying to make out I mention him all the time icon_confused.gif

Phil though (L) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

simply wondering how often you've seen him play

so much arguing.

bit harsh on Pickles but it's understandable if loyal season ticket holders don't get tickets and he does. but it happens for every away games there's always going to be tickets going in the "wrong" hands.

what's the capacity of the city away section, i'm thinking about 3,000? maybe a bit more? won't get a ticket for it even if the capacity is 10,000 though. icon_frown.gif

watford 18,000 tickets

united 17,500 tickets

wtf? icon_biggrin.gif

really hope I get a tickets for the semi through my membership numbers, going to the new wembley ftw (if we beat watford ofc).

• Administrators

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Juni:

Also the huntelaar thing isn't a bandwagon at all (if it is I started it \0/) , it's to do with him being an 800 goal master league machine for me on Pro Evo 6.

I also rate him irl, just seems that spackers like phil and matt cav keep asking me how huntelaar is in every thread trying to make out I mention him all the time icon_confused.gif

Phil though (L) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

simply wondering how often you've seen him play </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

why does that matter?

Just because you've seen some random 12 y/o chelsea youth teamer play doesn't mean you're somehow better than me.

I've explained the huntelaar wankery, it's personal from pro evo.

Anything else? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

dude, I never said it made me any better, but the fact you want to sign a striker for your team based on a video game speaks volumes. Wanna sign Kristian Nemeth too?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

Take a weeks holiday before starting the new job and my sleep pattern is fecked. Sleep all day and up all night.

Anyway Rossi is said to be starting the U21 game tomorrow against England. Kicks off at 12.30pm for anyone interested. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What channel will it be on if any? Would be good to see how he does, heard he's been playing well in Italy at the minute.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

Sky Sports 1. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lovely old job. Down the pub at 12 for an all day football/drinking session methinks icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anyway Rossi is said to be starting the U21 game tomorrow against England. Kicks off at 12.30pm for anyone interested. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on Rossi!! Will cheer for him all game (even though I'll be wearing an England shirt.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anyway Rossi is said to be starting the U21 game tomorrow against England. Kicks off at 12.30pm for anyone interested. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on Rossi!! Will cheer for him all game (even though I'll be wearing an England shirt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you sure you want to do that when there'll be knuckles draggers around?

Dong probably their best player tbh, although Saha was right that first half from them was diabolical. First time I've seen Dong play, loked lively if nothing else, playing on the right wing mostly.

Beat his man a couple of times, but crossing was a bit shabby.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

I'll be ****ing fuming if the likes of gonch/pickles get one and I don't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh? ive been to more games than most people in here including 2 euro aways ffs. enough with the gonch hate love its quite unnecessary.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

I'll be ****ing fuming if the likes of gonch/pickles get one and I don't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh? ive been to more games than most people in here including 2 euro aways ffs. enough with the gonch hate love its quite unnecessary. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was only because you're not a season ticket holder, besides, not in the mood today, had some awful news.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

eh? ive been to more games than most people in here including 2 euro aways ffs. enough with the gonch hate love its quite unnecessary. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was only because you're not a season ticket holder, besides, not in the mood today, had some awful news. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nor are mika, saha, acou, bling and several other of your pals? christ.

and actually i do have a season ticket, just certain games ive had to give up for either work commitments or lack of money.

dont see why i have to explain myself to you anyway

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

I am considerably redder than yowwwww

how's Rossi doing for ItalyU21s? is he playing?

has Richardson broken his leg yet? WHY DOES HE NEVER GET INJURED icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rossi is playing not done much though, Richardson has wasted a couple of free-kicks and shot wide a few times.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i attempted to read the bbc sport commentary of it but my journey ended after seeing someone text in something along the lines of 'well this is my highlight of the week, after spurs were knocked out of the fa cup and the pakistan cricket coach died'

like spurs losing a football match and someone being murdered is just something you'd throw together nonchalantly in a text

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

not seen rossi touch it yet, richardson has been easily englands worst player. done literally nothing right yet, quite inspiring. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fb

such a shocking waste of space

how does he get picked for these teams? SERIOUSLY?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i attempted to read the bbc sport commentary of it but my journey ended after seeing someone text in something along the lines of 'well this is my highlight of the week, after spurs were knocked out of the fa cup and the pakistan cricket coach died'

like spurs losing a football match and someone being murdered is just something you'd throw together nonchalantly in a text </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha exactly what I thought when I read it icon_biggrin.gif

and BBC just print it up on their site anyway

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

don't you live in/near london

*spits* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

London originally icon_cool.gif

Kent until August icon_biggrin.gif

DONT JUDGE ME

travelled about 3000 miles this season for United icon_cool.gif

gonch is big and black, like louis saha but stronger and FASTER.

I wouldn't beef with him bbb. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

mate please. stop with the stereotypes.

and i havent been to the wall because you compare me to people like pickles and i feel shunned icon_frown.gif

Archived