The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ryno:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

1616: Red faces all round at Old Trafford. Rio Ferdinand is embarrassed while a mature woman in the crowd is in pain after the United defender lashes at the ball in frustration and it smashes across her chops.

icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bet injury lawyers for you have already sent someone down there to speak to her.

Vida out for rest of season with broken collar bone and rio locked up for 6 months for assault.

Rio has just gone and apologised to her for the 2nd time. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy Jordan:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by red&white army:

why the feck does Friedel always have a blinder against us?? He's not even that good tbh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>iirc he is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was under the impression he's qg too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

nice one dp, just sh*t me up royally when i saw a load of sad sack faces in here icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Me too, Sat watchin my stream thinking blackburn was about to score.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ajw2255:

vidic will be a massive miss. Cant see utd getting past roma with Brown at CB.

league faves still though </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could always play Heinze at CB.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tanman007:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ajw2255:

vidic will be a massive miss. Cant see utd getting past roma with Brown at CB.

league faves still though </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could always play Heinze at CB. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Has Fergie played Heinze and Cb?

Archived