The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

when's the renewal deadline for season tickets? Is it post champions league final? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

some time in june last year iirc as i filled Mart's form in on the way back from our day trip to london for a kickabout

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

24K.

If I don't get a cup final ticket through the club then I might just pack it in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

24K icon14.gif Looked about that on tv, not a bad turn out.

gl with the tickets, Mart icon14.gif Was offered a pair for £600 in the pub last night - my local football club got 2 through that crappy Wembley Club thing and they're obviously trying to raise a few quid icon_eek.gif

not a chance in hell I'm paying £300 for a ticket though. I'm probably going to get the train to Wembley and spend the day up there though - i'm sure they're be plenty of Reds hanging around and eventually heading to pubs to watch it icon14.gif

My train stops at Wembley Stadium every morning :*)

Mmm.. double edged sword. It's ridiculous they're selling them for that much, but it's going towards my village football club.

Obviously, I'd rather they were in our allocation and think it's ridiculous a small village club in Buckinghamshire has got tickets for an FA Cup Final when the top two clubs in the country are playing, but meh icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

cheah right, they couldn't gaf.

it's an utter utter disgrace, dreading the atmosphere </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

is it true that the 'Wembley Club', or whatever it's called, has the tickets in the whole middle tier?

yes it is.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Police warning to Man United fans

Supporters of Manchester United football team who decide to sit in the home end of Everton's Goodison Park will be ejected from the ground.

Merseyside Police have issued the warning in advance of the match between the two clubs on Saturday.

At the beginning of the week Everton put 5,000 tickets for the game on general release.

Officers are concerned that some of the tickets may have been bought by Manchester United fans.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, that's what happens when you stick them on general sale.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pickles:

Obviously, I'd rather they were in our allocation and think it's ridiculous a small village club in Buckinghamshire has got tickets for an FA Cup Final when the top two clubs in the country are playing, but meh icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

iirc the FA have always given tickets to the different local FA's and one or two to every club in the pyramid scheme

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Officers are concerned that some of the tickets may have been bought by Manchester United fans. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some

Must be a good 1000 on United in that lot

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

and to think, some of you muppets wanted us to be the ones at the centre of the tevez/mascherano farce icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still should have gone for Masch when the scouse did icon_frown.gif

Righto, lets start an ongoing list of players linked to us.

How many can we get up to before the transfer window closes on the 31 August?

And who can get closest to getting the final number?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

The definitely going to be joining Manchester United, no doubt about it, cos the papers say so list

Mikel Arteta

Dimitar Berbatov

Jermain Defoe

Running Total: 3

Predicted Final Total

James07? - 112

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From http://football.guardian.co.uk/rumourmill/index/0,,2067018,00.html

For now just post your guess and I’ll add it to the list, in future cut and paste the list and add the names as and when you see something. You’ll need to provide some form of linkage...from something approaching a sensible source.

Extra rules, such as a list of reputable sources can be discussed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

Sky Sports?

And if we're doing number bought as well, 2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Both left backs.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The definitely going to be joining Manchester United, no doubt about it, cos the papers say so list

Mikel Arteta

Dimitar Berbatov

Jermain Defoe

Running Total: 3

Predicted Final Total

James07? - 112

Pickles - 74 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

So the RI WUM’s that BBB falls for (as hard as he’s fallen for Coldberg) don’t count </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well if you have them you may as well have redcafe, in which case you might have to cube my original answer.

Nah, someone else can pull together a more general predictions thing for who we actually buy / sell and whaterver else they can think of. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Something like the Death Pool? We all pick ten players, they all start with x amount of days (number of days til first game of the season) and say after 12 days after we start player y gets linked you take days to start of season and minus days taken to be linked and get a score. Highest score wins

Can I ask why yo uare suddenly obsessed about me & Martin being an item James? It's quite worrying.

I wasn't with him last night unless he has lost some weight & firmed up his tits. Kinda glad I missed the yough cup final now. Incidentally I was wearing my stretford end t-shirt which we have never won a game in whilst I have worn it.

Can I ask why yo uare suddenly obsessed about me & Martin being an item James? It's quite worrying.

I wasn't with him last night unless he has lost some weight & firmed up his tits. Kinda glad I missed the yough cup final now. Incidentally I was wearing my stretford end t-shirt which we have never won a game in whilst I have worn it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because he wants a threesome?

Archived