The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

Kudos Jimlad.

Zaitsev - promise we won't sign Arteta ON CONDITION of you letting us have 3 points tomorrow.

Pwetty pwease? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm holding you all to that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

got to say, gave carrick some sh*t when he was bedding in as he didnt look up to the job but his partnership with scholes has been a joy to watch, they compliment each others game in such a different way to scholes/keane but it seems arguably as effective. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if I could be arsed I'd go back to early season and repost all my frankly FANTASTIC posts in support of Ronnie, Carrick and Fletcher. icon_cool.gif

hang your head in shame likes of Keyser/Taz. SHAME I tell ya.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

i dont buy the mongy jinx thing but i really think we will struggle at city so the arsenal game still important. hopefully they will be right up for it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmm not sure how the City game will pan out.. can see it being highly frustrating or if we get a goal fairly early just rip them apart.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by player_65:

Although tbf to Ole, he wouldn't start with anything near the whole complement available, and today showed that. Just not up to starting anymore icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

tis true from what I can see icon_frown.gif

physically just not up to it, as I was saying when he came back earlier this season.

though Ole reckoned he's not had enough of a run and hence will be more "up to it" next year... we'll see.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saha:

I was always behind Carrick and Fletch icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I doff my cap to you icon_cool.gif

Not in a gay way

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

Goals

1-0

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/everton/video/x1u403_...-man-utd-stubbs-goal

2-0

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/everton/video/x1u4mp_...n-utd-fernandes-goal

2-1

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/everton/video/x1u4pd_...1-man-utd-oshea-goal

2-2

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/everton/video/x1u4s6_...-utd-neville-own-goa

3-2

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/everton/video/x1u4xr_...-man-utd-rooney-goal

4-2

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/everton/video/x1u51q_...-man-utd-eagles-goal </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

anyone else think Tyler sounds a bit gutted at us scoring? especially expect a bit more "excitement" in the commentators voice when we got the equaliser and the third goal

for Rooney's its pretty much "ffs Rooney gets it"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

got to say, gave carrick some sh*t when he was bedding in as he didnt look up to the job but his partnership with scholes has been a joy to watch, they compliment each others game in such a different way to scholes/keane but it seems arguably as effective. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if I could be arsed I'd go back to early season and repost all my frankly FANTASTIC posts in support of Ronnie, Carrick and Fletcher. icon_cool.gif

hang your head in shame likes of Keyser/Taz. SHAME I tell ya. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kiss my chuddies

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

hang your head in shame likes of Keyser/Taz. SHAME I tell ya. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kiss my chuddies </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If we win the treble, beating Liverpool in the final, gladly.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

Kiss my chuddies </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If we win the treble, beating Liverpool in the final, gladly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll let you icon_biggrin.gif

MOM: Paul Scholes

2ND: John O'Shea (though there were a bunch of candidates, Giggsy and Gabby probably closest)

I love football.

I also love Paul Scholes. Shreeves asked him the question and if he says that "its on", then "its on"! Well deserved MOM for me at the heart of everything yet again.

Like Taz said nobody can be said to have let us down really. Carrick & Evra didn't start that well today I didn't think but from the moment they scored we got our act together and bucked up our ideas tremendously. Obviously we got a huge slice of luck with the first goal and PNev showed that he's still a Red but we kept going and it was ace. Even Eagles scoring at the end \o/!

O'Shea gets my #2 MOM for another crucial goal and another good RB performance. Every game now he's looking more confident and its great to see turning into a bit of pheonix season for him really!

Gotta say that I really rate Everton as a club and a team & I don't think that the likes of Arteta & Fernandes would look out of place in our ranks tbh.

Almost there lads, almost there...

Oh and if I have to pick AFFGs: #1 Not totally sure but at the minute I'm saying VDS for not putting a third man in the wall & #2 Wes just because he fell for Fernandes' feint prior to his rocket of a shot.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Juni:

I'm shocked, by all accounts Mart behaved impeccably and it was Nick who nearly lost it in the Everton end.

they're still alive icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

doesn't sound like mart to behave like that tbh

i wonder if he got quizzed when collecting the tickets this morning as i mailed them to El Gordo nor M Shhehan

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Everton 2-4 Man Utd

Chelsea 2-2 Bolton

Pompey 2-1 Liverpool

Man City 0-2 Villa

Leeds 1-1 Ipswich

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, which one of you lot sacrificed your first born this morning?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Everton 2-4 Man Utd

Chelsea 2-2 Bolton

Pompey 2-1 Liverpool

Man City 0-2 Villa

Leeds 1-1 Ipswich

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, which one of you lot sacrificed your first born this morning?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ratinho:

Everton 2-4 Man Utd

Chelsea 2-2 Bolton

Pompey 2-1 Liverpool

Man City 0-2 Villa

Leeds 1-1 Ipswich

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, which one of you lot sacrificed your first born this morning? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not me

katy > football

So, just finished watching the match on tape as was at work.

What can I say icon_eek.gif

Thought Solskjaer was disappointing aswell as Evra but rest of the lads played well.

Let back in by a mistake from their goalie but tbh I thought we deserved the win, unlucky first goal and their second was just a flash of brilliance. IMO we were the better team and for a good period were all over Everton.

Good jump by Ronaldo for second goal to get the assist for Neville who finished well tbf.

Rooney's goal was absolutely fb, great composure, neat little touch around Hibbert and a great finish.

And Chris Eagles icon_cool.gif

Also, Chelsea drawing helped icon_biggrin.gif

FB DAY icon_biggrin.gif

Archived