The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor Eddie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KennyEire:

I'm saying BBB isn't 10. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, cool. Trolling. Carry on, sir. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah it's pretty mature going around singing songs like that when you're in your 20s, then calling Merseyside 'Merseydive'...cool

pre-season starting to come together then \O/

Donny Rovers and then Peterborough on successive days, should mean we get to see pretty much the whole squad get a run-out over the course of the two games.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bagpuss:

so how are you getting to doncastor and where are you staying overnight </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

there are trains back after icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

bbb will

someone find me the o'shea song, you know the one they play at old trafford. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When Johnny goes marching down the wing, O'Shea, O'Shea

When Johnny goes marching down the wing, O'Shea, O'Shea

When Johnny goes marching down the wing, the Stretford End will f****ng sing

'Cause we all know that Johnny's going to score...

You want the sound file ? Can't find it. icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

we've got wesley brown, we've got john o'shea, manchester is dreaming, of silverware in may :*) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif that's So awful, yet kind of icon_cool.gif

"Glentoran Football Club finally confirmed earlier today they will play Manchester United at the Oval on the evening of Wednesday 8th August in a glamour friendly to celebrate the clubs 125th Anniversary.

Tickets for the game will be priced as followed;

£30 - Stand

£18 - Terracing

\o/

Jose Mourinho responded to seeing Manchester United all but snatch Chelsea’s Premiership title by launching another astonishing attack on Cristiano Ronaldo — this time insulting his family and ridiculing his lack of education.

Mourinho accused United winger Ronaldo, who is also Portuguese, of "not showing maturity and respect" and attributed that to a "difficult childhood" with "no education".

Chelsea’s manager has become embroiled in a war of words with the double PFA Player of the Year after complaining that United led a charmed life when it came to penalty decisions.

Ronaldo replied that Mourinho "does not know how to admit his own failures" and the Stamford Bridge boss reacted by branding the 22-year-old "a liar".

Then, in the aftermath of Chelsea’s 2-2 draw at home to Bolton on Saturday which saw them slip five points behind Premiership leaders United, Mourinho was asked about comments Sir Alex Ferguson had made in response to the row.

Mourinho said: "It’s a game where a kid had some statements not very . . . not showing maturity and respect, maybe difficult childhood, no education, maybe the consequence of that. Sir Alex felt he had to protect his boy. But normal things . . . I have no problems with him (Ferguson). I have no problem with the boy."

tbh in the post-match interview I heard with Mourinho, it sounded like it'd finally dawned on him how the constant stream of b*llocks recently was only losing him respect and not actually providing any advantage for him/his team whatsoever

maybe not though

heh, even through this recent hilarious implosion i've maintained a certain fondness for johsay. that is just c**tish though. hattrick at the bridge please ronnie lad, followed by dancing down the touchline shushing him imo.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

I had a dream last night that we lost to Citeh and Chelsea icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry when we hammer chelsea 5-0 at home it won't matter

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H.O.V.I:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

I had a dream last night that we lost to Citeh and Chelsea icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry when we hammer chelsea 5-0 at home it won't matter </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are Arsenal playing again now then?

I haven't really been paying attention since you were getting stuffed by Liverpool and turned over by West Ham and Everton.

Archived