The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

Thank christ that's over. Least enjoyable ever, but I think most significant since we won the first.

With a depleted squad (and Kieron), questionable tactics (at times and Kieron)

we've won the league, got to the FA Cup final and Semi-Final of the Champions League, all with Kieron.

suck it \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ .o. \o/

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah calm down lads, not sure it's over yet, need to go to the Bridge and get something otherwise the momentum will shift towards Chelsea and the final day could be hell for us

oh wait it doesnt matter

RELIEF

ps. Glazers to turn up on the OT pitch final day now?

UNITED \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/ \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm happy now icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

ps. Glazers to turn up on the OT pitch final day now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>If nothing else it'd give an accurate (and in all likelihood disheartening) view of the matchgoing support's view of them, as I'd guess the cheers would outnumber the booing

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by player_65:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

ps. Glazers to turn up on the OT pitch final day now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>If nothing else it'd give an accurate (and in all likelihood disheartening) view of the matchgoing support's view of them, as I'd guess the cheers would outnumber the booing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I reckon it'd be a bit of a "Richardson vs Roma" effect... a few start and then everyone starts joining in until it's a noticable proportion that are telling them to f**k off

"perhaps Ferguson's greatest achievement was to simply believe that he could topple Chelsea, the most formidable opponent he has ever come across. Very few other people else did but, as usual, Ferguson was right all along."

icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

Good read, good times </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know a lot of us(me included)consider our 94 double winning side our best but i never realised that our first choice 11 won everygame they started together that season. icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

Fergie: "I thought Arsenal were trying to throw it away in the last 15 mins" icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought he wasn't watching the game. Lying bastard icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

Good read, good times </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know a lot of us(me included)consider our 94 double winning side our best but i never realised that our first choice 11 won everygame they started together that season. icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, never realised that stat either.

Schmeichel, Parker, Pallister, Bruce, Irwin, Kanchelskis, Keane, Ince, Giggs, Hughes, Cantona

Not been a better 1st XI to grace the premiership than that though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SLO_Fila:

Fergie: "I thought Arsenal were trying to throw it away in the last 15 mins" icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought he wasn't watching the game. Lying bastard icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hah good point. And he's right, whatever Gray tries to claim, we dominated until Billy lost Mickey at the near.

I like to think that everyone in the squad minus Richardson, went round to Nev's pad to watch the game with a few beers and are currently singing all the crowd favourites like in that youtube video a while back.

Phil Neville is the special guest too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Macca_SAFC:

Wp lads.

Any chance of joining in a giddy chorus of KEANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

KEANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. i (L) roy keane. now come on sevilla \o/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SLO_Fila:

I thought he wasn't watching the game. Lying bastard icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Reckons he only watched the last 15 minutes.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

He didn't watch until the last 15 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So how did he know we hadn't been bravely fending them off for the entire game? Hmmmm.

Chhhhaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmpppppppppiiiiiiiiooo

oooooooooonnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fb.

Yes,fb.

Just back from the pub,yes.

Thank you aresnal.

Never thought i'd say that but,thank you.

So happy right now. But just can't get myself up for being really really happy. Have no energy. Have what is either a very heavy cold or a light case of the flu which has sapped all of my energy.

Still smiling from ear to ear though.

Are you convinced now Mika?

Did Park play enough to get a medal? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes.

Smith(6) hasnt, Kuszczak(5) hasnt and Larsson(7) didnt.

Just got back from a day at York dragway & what a pleasant surprise. I was gonna go straight to bed but I will be now heading down to the pub atsome point in the evening & raising a pint to the mighty reds.

Oh if someone wants to make this the best day of the year for me feel free to get me a Cup Final ticket icon14.gif

Did Park play enough to get a medal? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes.

Smith(6) hasnt, Kuszczak(5) hasnt and Larsson(7) didnt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah knew about Smith and Larsson.

I always figured that there should be a special rule for the backup keeper and that they get the medal as well. It's not their fault only one player can play in the net.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Monty2k:

well done lads, must be an awesome feeling.

ps. cringe at the roy keane stuff elsewhere </div></BLOCKQUOTE>NA NA NA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KEANOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Archived