The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by T!mbo:

Ryan Giggs can spare a couple if needed.

9 times \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fb

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

ah yes Larsson. what a brilliant cameo loan. legend :*) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now looking back that Henke loan deal did turn out to be quite crucial since Saha decided to rot in hell for the 2nd half of the season and Smith was nowhere near match fit at that time.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by T!mbo:

Ryan Giggs can spare a couple if needed.

9 times \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>he can't he gave all his away icon_redface.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Juni:

any of you get tickets for Wednesday? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'm going ticketless

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

Are the club able to request any medals for players who didnt meet the 10 game criteria? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes they are.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

Are the club able to request any medals for players who didnt meet the 10 game criteria? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>only if they can prove a vaild reason why the player didn't play the required amount of games

So they could make a claim for Smudger based on his long road to recovery after his horrific injury? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep. Just depends if the administration twats see any sense or not.

Absolutely delighted for man utd. Well done. Very well deserved. Just called my Dad in canada who's a man utd fan and he's a very jubilant man at the mo. Only one favour please. Dont beat West Ham on the final day of the season, please. icon_frown.gif

Ronaldo btw icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedBlood:

What is Uniteds point record and what is the league record? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uniteds point record is 92 i believe.

We are RUBBISH

"Please, no comments from Manchester United fans, they will just get removed, not from me but from the administrator of dailymotion as obviously you will have something bad to say about it.

This video is self explanatory, no description needed nor wanted.

I'm sorry if this video has upset any Manchester United fan, but from seeing this you can see your club in true colours, that they are terrible."

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ericcantona7:

no you wanted him to die? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

exactly, a very different situation.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Firlâ„¢:

I still think 02/03 was the best feeling ever, but this is somewhere up there.

16 titles!! MON, WE NEED JUST 3 MORE!!

Think it'll happen in my lifetime. icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My dad who's a Liverpool fan always used to say when we first started winning, that we'd never match Liverpools league title successes. Now it's "you won't match our European cup wins"

Always moving the goalposts.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Firlâ„¢:

My dad who's a Liverpool fan always used to say when we first started winning, that we'd never match Liverpools league title successes. Now it's "you won't match our European cup wins"

Always moving the goalposts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, and its rather depressing when you consider the fact that they can add to that tally despite finishing 3rd/4th in the league. Something United couldn't do back in the days.

Always moving the goalposts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, and its rather depressing when you consider the fact that they can add to that tally despite finishing 3rd/4th in the league. Something United couldn't do back in the days. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We wanted trebles and as a result we lost 1 of them. We're hopeful of doing a double.

Chelsea, on the other hand wanted 4 trophies and they might well end up with just one miserable Carling cup. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

Having watched the full game earlier today, I have concluded that Fabregas >>>> Terry/Lampard and the latter are MASSIVE c**ts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It took you having to watch the game today to figure that out?

Having watched the full game earlier today, I have concluded that Fabregas >>>> Terry/Lampard and the latter are MASSIVE c**ts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It took you having to watch the game today to figure that out? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah fair enough, not really, but it confirmed things in my mind. And always worth reiterating.

This season so awesome icon_cool.gif

From the first day of the season onwards just so good. Has there been a time when we haven't topped the table?

Scholes volley, Ronaldo all season, Giggs intermitently, Rio and Vidic, beating the scouse twice, beating city twice, Saha before going AWOL, Larsson, O'Shea etc etc.

:*****************************************)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by theis:

This season so awesome icon_cool.gif

From the first day of the season onwards just so good. Has there been a time when we haven't topped the table?

Scholes volley, Ronaldo all season, Giggs intermitently, Rio and Vidic, beating the scouse twice, beating city twice, Saha before going AWOL, Larsson, O'Shea etc etc.

:*****************************************) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A short time in September it seems.

Archived