The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

Indeed icon_cool.gif I'm fully revelling in the glory right now.

Season Highlights:

O'Shea vs The Kop

Ronaldoooo vs Fulham

Scholes vs Villa

7 [sEVEN] vs Roma

*4-2 comeback vs Everton - How could I forget, a CRUCIAL day of football.

please feel free to add your own :*) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

MOURINHO APPLAUDS CHAMPIONS

Jose Mourinho has promised Manchester United a guard of honour at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday - but pledged the new Premiership champions can expect a major battle to retain their crown next season.

Two years ago, Sir Alex Ferguson famously ordered his players to applaud Chelsea onto the Old Trafford pitch following the Blues first title triumph under Mourinho.

And now, after Chelsea's lingering hopes of a championship hat-trick died with a draw against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium, Mourinho confirmed the gesture will be reciprocated when Ferguson takes his team to Stamford Bridge this week.

"They did it for us and we shall do the same for them," said Mourinho.

"This is not a time for excuses. The title race is over and Manchester United are the new champions.

"I wish to congratulate everyone, from the manager, to the players, the board - and everyone else who gave them a help to be champions.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taz & The Devil:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

MOURINHO APPLAUDS CHAMPIONS

Jose Mourinho has promised Manchester United a guard of honour at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday - but pledged the new Premiership champions can expect a major battle to retain their crown next season.

Two years ago, Sir Alex Ferguson famously ordered his players to applaud Chelsea onto the Old Trafford pitch following the Blues first title triumph under Mourinho.

And now, after Chelsea's lingering hopes of a championship hat-trick died with a draw against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium, Mourinho confirmed the gesture will be reciprocated when Ferguson takes his team to Stamford Bridge this week.

"They did it for us and we shall do the same for them," said Mourinho.

"This is not a time for excuses. The title race is over and Manchester United are the new champions.

"I wish to congratulate everyone, from the manager, to the players, the board - and everyone else who gave them a help to be champions.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mourinho is human after all. :**)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

Mourinho still not actually said we deserved it (and probably never will) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Loved the skysports interview.

"i am proud of my players, because all season we had to contend with everything, absolutely everything....."

"....we did well, having to compete with Everything, and when i say Everything, i keep to myself what everything is, but my players know what everything is and they competed with everything"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gregg Carter:

Anybody else feel sorry for David Platt now every time he's on SkySports?

Every single time, you get Keys bringing up the fact that although they're the club he supports, that he never got to pull on the jersey at Senior level. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do. I really felt for him today, he seemed so happy that we were champions and then Keys asks for his opinion by saying what you said.

• Administrators

Mourinho's not admitted it because he probably doesn't believe it, whether that's right or wrong it's his opinion and he's not gonna lie just to make some people happy, he'll just take middle ground and give credit where credit's due.

Not sure why you're particularly bothering yourselves with what he thinks or says mind, you're champions ffs.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bagpuss:

Where is the drunken bum BBB Nick??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he didn't drink much tbf. went home before us, fell over trying to kick a ball out of my hands and i think it hurt his pride. probably passed out now

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bagpuss:

Where is the drunken bum BBB Nick??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he didn't drink much tbf. went home before us, fell over trying to kick a ball out of my hands and i think it hurt his pride. probably passed out now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ah so he basically sniffed a can of bass shandy oh well such a fracking lightweight

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

wish I could have been there today icon_frown.gif

or even moreso at the West Ham game :***( </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you can have my ticket if you want

NOT </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that hurts. that hurts deep man.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

such a fantastic day, went to the tollgate on the way home for a few, just got home.

amazing day \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ah, that's why you f**ked off early. sneaky cunner

"We are much better than Manchester United. The difference in points in the Premiership is just a coincidence. It’s just a matter of days before we are the leaders. I have done my calculations and we will finish at least five points clear of United at the top of the table."

icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

****ing hate cockney , irish ,chinese , japanese united fans icon_mad.gif

Not the ones on here though, they're all awesome. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im malaysian, do you hate me too ? icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sean Paul:

Woot, you got the glory fans back. \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahahaha, from the ultimate fairweather scouser icon_biggrin.gif

ffs acou

Dig.hole.deeper </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nothing wrong with a camera, provided you dont sit there snapping away during the game

Archived