The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keyser:

morgs, whats yer job? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

insurance sales nonsense. will do for a few months until the ST is paid for.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight lads, season over, moping after saturday mostly over, time for our annual awards SPECTACULAR

you all (mostly) know the drill - categories are below, please try and vote in all categories and by all means give reasons. once you've deliberated, cogitated, masticated etc, email your votes to unitedawards2007@gmail.com, making sure your OTF username is present in the email somewhere, preferably in the subject line. voting will be provisionally open until the weekend, but if we can get everyone's votes in sooner then all the better.

United Thread Player of the Year:

Young Player of the Year:

Reserve Player of the Year:

Worst Player of the Year:

Most Improved Player:

Most Disappointing Player:

Favourite Player/Cult Hero:

Best Team Performance:

Best Individual Performance:

Worst Team Performance:

Favourite Moment:

Worst Moment:

Biggest Disappointment:

Funniest Moment:

Goal of the Season:

Favourite Game:

Best Decision:

Worst Decision:

Best Chant/Song:

Best Away Fans:

Worst Away Fans:

Best Away Trip:

3 Players to Sign:

3 Players to Go:

Most Looking Forward to Next Year:

United Thread User of the Year:

United Thread Worst User:

United Thread Most Improved User:

Opposition fan we don't really mind contributing that much:

Opposition fan about as welcome as Kieran Richardson in a starting XI:

few clarifications:

* young player is for those aged 21 and under and CAN include those out on loan

* worst player is for the outright worst player, whereas most disappointing player is for the player who has fallen below his usual standards.

* worst moment is for an individual moment in time that was particularly awful (a late goal conceded etc), biggest disappointment is more general.

* best/worst decision can be interpreted as you wish - a managerial decision, a club decision, a refereeing decision etc

* 3 players to sign = the three players you'd most like us to bring in. realism is desirable. 3 players to go is obviously the three you want to see shipped out.

right, that's it. go vote </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

vote you slaaaaaaaags

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight lads, season over, moping after saturday mostly over, time for our annual awards SPECTACULAR

you all (mostly) know the drill - categories are below, please try and vote in all categories and by all means give reasons. once you've deliberated, cogitated, masticated etc, email your votes to unitedawards2007@gmail.com, making sure your OTF username is present in the email somewhere, preferably in the subject line. voting will be provisionally open until the weekend, but if we can get everyone's votes in sooner then all the better.

Most Improved Player:

Best Team Performance:

Worst Team Performance:

Favourite Moment:

Worst Moment:

Biggest Disappointment:

Funniest Moment:

Goal of the Season:

Favourite Game:

Best Decision:

Worst Decision:

Best Chant/Song:

Best Away Fans:

Worst Away Fans:

Best Away Trip:

3 Players to Sign:

3 Players to Go:

few clarifications:

* worst player is for the outright worst player, whereas most disappointing player is for the player who has fallen below his usual standards.

* worst moment is for an individual moment in time that was particularly awful (a late goal conceded etc), biggest disappointment is more general.

* best/worst decision can be interpreted as you wish - a managerial decision, a club decision, a refereeing decision etc

* 3 players to sign = the three players you'd most like us to bring in. realism is desirable. 3 players to go is obviously the three you want to see shipped out.

vote you slaaaaaaaags </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do you have to vote in every category? really can't be arsed going through all of that

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thai goverment block your link, no ********. What's it? I know it's yourtube site from right click and look at proporty....

here's what happen when I click your link

stupid thai goverment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by red&white army:

Most Improved Player:

Best Team Performance:

Worst Team Performance:

Favourite Moment:

Worst Moment:

Biggest Disappointment:

Funniest Moment:

Goal of the Season:

Favourite Game:

Best Decision:

Worst Decision:

Best Chant/Song:

Best Away Fans:

Worst Away Fans:

Best Away Trip:

3 Players to Sign:

3 Players to Go:

few clarifications:

vote you slaaaaaaaags </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do you have to vote in every category? really can't be arsed going through all of that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I even couldn't finish reading the list icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TtT:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thai goverment block your link, no ********. What's it? I know it's yourtube site from right click and look at proporty....

here's what happen when I click your link

stupid thai goverment </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Ministry of information" - what a funny way of saying censorship

not sure you want to see our tube tbf

it's just a video of an open-top bus the scousers made in preparation for a parade after winning the european cup ('we won it 6 times' 'european champions' plastered all over it etc). sadly something went wrong and it shall never see the light of day icon_frown.gif

if you don't want to vote in every category then you don't have to but come on, it's not gonna take that long icon_biggrin.gif

if Gaby leaves he'll get 4 i reckon. guess it depends whether the club give him one immediately (as we did with Carrick - although that was much later in the summer) or hold off until sorting out numbers for the whole squad. if they're dishing one out immediately then i guess 12 is the lowest available (apart from 10, but you can't give that to a defensive midfielder ffs) - 17 after that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TtT:

Now I wanna see your yourtube icon_biggrin.gif

Kick Dong back to Belgium for another season or ten, then give 19 to Owen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dong has #21, #19 is technically vacant but was allocated to Rossi at the start of the season so he may take that back when he returns.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

17 or 23 (his number at Bayern) if KR leaves. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

aha, good thinking that. tell Kieran to give it up anyway tbf.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by red&white army:

Quick question - what squad number do you think Owen Hargreaves will get at United? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As soon as Robbo persuades Fergie to let Richardson join him at Sheff Utd Hargs can have his #23 shirt seeing as thats his number at Bayern if I'm not mistaken.

Otherwise wait and see if Gabby departs so he can have the #4 shirt.

Do you all think KR won't turn out to be good in the future? I haven't watched much tv this last few months. But whenever I watch him, I don't think he's good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ryno:

Nick, can I email my awards early Saturday morning? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sure. i've counted everything in so far so it's not really any hassle to do them as and when they come in, up until sunday/monday night.

We allow illegal underage prostitution, human traffic, drug ,etc.

But I can't see your tube? icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It probably blocks anything Liverpool related, and was put in place when Thaksin Shinawatra's offer for the club was refused icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

nick, check your mail dude. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

is there an attachment as part of that? bound to be me missing it but i can't see an option to view one despite there being the little paperclip symbol. all sounds good to me anyway, think that's definitely the way to go.

FYI

We all in Thailand knew that former PM wasn't in for real(the Liverpool bidding.)

At that time he was attacked left right center from all Thais. So he diverted all attention to buying some no-name football club in some country far away. It could have been the news that he wants to buy Chimpansee United ffs.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blaine:

talking of religions, there is a certain 41st birthday event tomorrow that i think we would all find quite religious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's friday, and i'll only be 35 you cheeky git. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was this too subtle for people icon_frown.gif

FYI

We all in Thailand knew that former PM wasn't in for real(the Liverpool bidding.)

At that time he was attacked left right center from all Thais. So he diverted all attention to buying some no-name football club in some country far away. It could have been the news that he wants to buy Chimpansee United ffs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

a) then why is he now trying to buy city when he's no longer PM, if he wasn't interested in buying a football club?

b) i wasn't being serious anyway

a) He's Man U fan

b) I knew, me too icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't like having to know Thai politics to get a joke icon_frown.gif

Lets face it, anything above the level of a nob gag is going to go over my head icon_frown.gif

Archived