The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blaine:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Good experience that though icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

roll on rossendale (a couple of miles from there) icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Forget that Roll on Studley icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Jimlad:

Pretty surprised Roma made it into the best away category given what happend tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only away game I went to. icon_biggrin.gif

My nut came away unscathed. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eric Cartman:

Are you talking about FC Utd btw lads? Did you go to the cup final a few weeks back? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ye we are

I had tickets but was ill so didn't go

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eric Cartman:

Are you talking about FC Utd btw lads? Did you go to the cup final a few weeks back? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes and yes.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Francis Cole:

My appologies to whoever voted me to be like KR icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I voted for you in both. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

why are there United fans in that lot icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They're 'second teamers', or, 'rubbisher fans' if you will.

Surprised gooner Keyser didn't get a mention icon13.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedBlood:

Are you talking about FC Utd btw lads? Did you go to the cup final a few weeks back? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ye we are

I had tickets but was ill so didn't go </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Tameside Arena is at the back of my house, I was lay on my bed watching tele when I suddenly could hear extremely loud chanting, didn't have a clue what it was until I got to the pub later and aload of fans came in

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Francis Cole:

My appologies to whoever voted me to be like KR icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I voted for you in both. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not sure if that's icon14.gif/icon13.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goon:

I always thought I wasnt welcome in here, this is a boost, I'll start posting more icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pires is banned iirc, so we do actually require a token Arsenal cretin if you're interested icon14.gif

The Tameside Arena is at the back of my house, I was lay on my bed watching tele when I suddenly could hear extremely loud chanting, didn't have a clue what it was until I got to the pub later and aload of fans came in </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha. my mate was at his mrs' in audenshaw and she was asking him 'why are united playing around here, i can't hear the telly? icon_mad.gif'

what pub were you in karl? we ended up in the prince of orange where they had an elvis night on icon_biggrin.gif

btw, you can see what everyone was cheering for on http://www.fcum.tv/ (they have highlights of the game and also a feature length cup final special)... icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razor Eddie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Jimlad:

Pretty surprised Roma made it into the best away category given what happend tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only away game I went to. icon_biggrin.gif

My nut came away unscathed. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kudos for having a fear inspiring rep that knows no borders Eddie.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goon:

I always thought I wasnt welcome in here, this is a boost, I'll start posting more icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pires is banned iirc, so we do actually require a token Arsenal cretin if you're interested icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why what happened to Keyser?

Opposition fan we don't really mind contributing that much:

in joint third, it's atvkwkad (or 'all the villans know we're kerrazy about djemba') and Ratinho icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

in second, although he's barely an opposition fan now, it's Frannybaws Cole

and retaining his title for the third year running, and tbf it's only fair he gets to experience winning something this season, tis Juni

2nd in both Chelsea and Man Utd threads.

LOVE YOU </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'd win ours if we had such a category.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blaine:

The Tameside Arena is at the back of my house, I was lay on my bed watching tele when I suddenly could hear extremely loud chanting, didn't have a clue what it was until I got to the pub later and aload of fans came in </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha. my mate was at his mrs' in audenshaw and she was asking him 'why are united playing around here, i can't hear the telly? icon_mad.gif'

what pub were you in karl? we ended up in the prince of orange where they had an elvis night on icon_biggrin.gif

btw, you can see what everyone was cheering for on http://www.fcum.tv/ (they have highlights of the game and also a feature length cup final special)... icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Blaine mate, that fcum.tv is quality. And you also have the best away shirts I've seen for aaaaaages icon14.gif

Opposition fan about as welcome as Kieran Richardson in a starting XI:

3rd, Fran completes the old smash hits poll winners' party classic trick of scoring high in both best and worst categories.

2nd goes to any of the random bindipping vermin twats. i'll nominate moreclaw to come pick it up.

the main prize is shared, and WHAT a meeting of minds it is. one is dull, scouse, bravely attempts to banter above his intellectual station and has the wind-up abilities of a broken clockwork toy. and the other is deco2o. wp Polack.

nominations for Worst Moment:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Drogba scoring in the FA Cup final

The complete lack of fight in the Milan defeat

Injuries in the run-in

Going 2-0 down at Everton

Season ticket prices announcement

Henry's header in the last minute at the Emirates

Watching police treatment of our fans abroad

The Pompey defeat

Arsenal winning at OT

Gregg being unbanned

The draw with Boro

Rio's OG at Portsmouth </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how much longer is this going on for!? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hours yet. it's alright, you can go and watch big brother, it'll still be going on when that's finished

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Blaine mate, that fcum.tv is quality. And you also have the best away shirts I've seen for aaaaaages icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah it's mint fcum.tv, better than most premiership stuff. most of it is volunteers as well.

the away shirt is cool, based on vasco da gama. we had a design compo for the home shirt this year after the membership voted for a new one at the agm.

i jointly won (with two others doing similar designs) icon_cool.gif pretty much '77 cup final sort of design. i'll put a link up when the shirt itself is made and photo made public.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SLO_Fila:

Blast. Should have voted, damn. Ratinho at least deserves a nomination in the KR look-alike category icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ratinho is a whitey surely?icon_redface.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Opposition fan about as welcome as Kieran Richardson in a starting XI or KR look-alike same thing.

Wp Polack

in third, the Milan defeat and the toothless manner of it

in second comes Henry's last minute winner at the Emirates to give Keyser's boys a barely deserved win.

and the (very clear for me) winner is Drogba's winner in the Cup Final. still gutted/angry now tbf

on the flipside, we have Favourite Moment, sponsored by Pires' hilarious banning:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Rooney scoring against Milan

When the title was confirmed

watching the 7-1 in person

Scholesy's pass vs Milan

JOS' goal in front of the Kop

Ronnie's winner vs Fulham

Ronaldo to Rooney to Ronaldo to Rooney to GOOOOOAAAALLLL

Gregg being banned

Watching us lift the trophy on the final day of the season

BBB chundering in Milan

Rio's goal vs Liverpool

Ronny making Boro defenders look like clowns

Beating Roma 7-1

Ole's goal against Charlton

Kissing Ryan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

IMPORTANT NOTICE

I'd just like to take a moment out of the awards to remember young Maddie. She's still missing.

Please check under your computer desk, around the house, in your car etc etc

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

You must report any information you may have to the police

Bagpuss mate, we're all looking at you.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've yet to see a tear in her mum's eye. icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by theis:

just found the body of a girl under my bed but it was a false alarm. She's been there for months. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Plastic or decayed flesh?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SLO_Fila:

What the hell? No "Scholes vs. Blackburn" moment? You are a bunch of sissies! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or his volley Vs Villa

IMPORTANT NOTICE

I'd just like to take a moment out of the awards to remember young Maddie. She's still missing.

Please check under your computer desk, around the house, in your car etc etc

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

You must report any information you may have to the police

Bagpuss mate, we're all looking at you.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

seriously though, is that site a **** take. Or am I imagining the fact that the parents of that kid are writing a daily blog about how they are nervous about meeting the pope?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SirZ:

What the hell? No "Scholes vs. Blackburn" moment? You are a bunch of sissies! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or his volley Vs Villa </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah but that's more like "goal of the season" whereas the blackburn goal was the defining moment that changed a day where "nothing will go our way" to a day of "1 down, 6 more to go".

Archived