The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

We take Sean and Amelie to Kids’ Club. They really enjoy it and run in. They know the staff well and the staff are all excellent. Both love the domestic corner and Amelie particularly likes to look after ‘babies’. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amelie did it.

Is it one of those quiz websites where the clues are on the site?

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by theis:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

IMPORTANT NOTICE

I'd just like to take a moment out of the awards to remember young Maddie. She's still missing.

Please check under your computer desk, around the house, in your car etc etc

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

You must report any information you may have to the police

Bagpuss mate, we're all looking at you.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

seriously though, is that site a **** take. Or am I imagining the fact that the parents of that kid are writing a daily blog about how they are nervous about meeting the pope? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the hell is that? The balance on 30/05/07, the fund account current stands at £374,352.75.

Do people send them money? for what?

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin 3, it's Rooney's winner vs Milan, Scholesy's pass vs Milan, the moment the title was confirmed and the title celebrations on the final day

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin 2, it's Ronaldoooooooooo's winner at Craven Cottage. my head still hurts from getting smacked in the ensuing melee, but who cares, what a buzz

and bully's special prize, your winner and by a country mile, JOS scoring in front of the Kop to beat the scousers in injury-time. doesn't really get much better.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James07?:

IMPORTANT NOTICE

I'd just like to take a moment out of the awards to remember young Maddie. She's still missing.

Please check under your computer desk, around the house, in your car etc etc

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

You must report any information you may have to the police

Bagpuss mate, we're all looking at you.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only young femalein tis house is Nibbler my cat so look else where.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

what did you vote for SLO? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Writing a review about Venus icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SLO_Fila:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

what did you vote for SLO? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Writing a review about Venus icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Meaning i didn't vote.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bagpuss:

The only alive young femalein tis house is Nibbler my cat so look else where. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

corrected

dont actually understand that post and i can even communicate with polack. wp on the bafflement. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If i knew Nick was moving so slow i would have voted instead of writing a review for Venus. (not that i don't like the movie but i watched it about 3 weeks ago and i can't remember enough to write a proper review for it). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe read the thread icon_smile.gif

the award for Biggest Disappointment is next:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Performance and elimination in Milan

Losing to Southend

Arsenal and West Ham doing doubles over us

Number of games we bottled it and went 451/433

Louis Saha

Not relegating West Ham

FA Cup Final defeat/performance

Not doing the double after being so close

Realising we're not good enough in Europe

Fergie loaning Rossi out rather than keeping him

Seeing us line up 451 vs Benfica

Gary Nev's season-ending injury

Giggs' exasperating performances

BBB in Milan

Pompey away

Seeing the number 23 come up in green lights on the 4th official's board.

Glazer not dying </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Performance and elimination in Milan

Losing to Southend

Louis Saha

Not relegating West Ham

BBB in Milan

Pompey away

Glazer not dying </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If we'd known what we know now, "the pace of the awards ceremony" would have been a shoe-in.

Funniest Moment time:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Mourinho's 'chin up'

playing 7 left-backs vs Everton and still winning 3-0

John O'Shea sonning Robbie Keane to keep a clean sheet + Rooney's reaction

Rio twatting some middle aged bint in the face \o/

Ronaldo missing from about a yard against Sheffield United

O'Shea's last minute goal at Anfield

Gary Nev misses the high 5 after Rooney's goal vs City

3 goals in 6 minutes with a reserve side at reading, then almost drawing the game

JOS scoring any goal (trailing leg goal with a special mention)

Michael Ball being made to look a clown by Ronaldo after the stamp

Phil Neville own goal at Goodison

The fall-out from Giggs' freekick in Lille

Nev twatting Ronnie round the head after the goal at Fulham

Rooney knocking Nev over with a shot

Mart's champagne shower

"Why is it whenever it is Cristiano it is polemic?"

BBB chundering in Milan

Boro fans getting hysterical about Ronaldo

Fergie busting out his celebration jig

spraying sticky white stuff all over Mart </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Favourite Game:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">United 7 Roma 1

Everton 2 United 4

United 5 Fulham 1

United 2 Liverpool 0

United 4 Blackburn 1

Fulham 1 United 2

Liverpool 0 United 1

Spurs 0 United 4

United 3 Milan 2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by theis:

I've started revising what the reasons behind why Britain fell behind the US in terms of productivity at the end of the 19th century :/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mass-production processes ftw surely?

Tbh I can barely remember anything from British economic history...

\o/ finally a contentious one that I nominated that actually won </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Contentious?

It should have won moment of the season tbh...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

Celtic were EASILY the best away fans at Old Trafford this season, btw.

Copenhagen. :/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they were also c**ty. probably counted against them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Jimlad:

I've started revising what the reasons behind why Britain fell behind the US in terms of productivity at the end of the 19th century :/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mass-production processes ftw surely?

Tbh I can barely remember anything from British economic history... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

pretty much. Just doing whether it was down to increased globalization and Britain continuing to specialize in the old industries of the industrial revolution OR down to entrepenurial failure.

Best Chant/Song. surprisingly close this, some decent ones to choose from:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

He plays on the leeeeeft...

Nemanja, woah

United Calypso

Mourinhooo are you listening

Glazer in a coma

Hollow hollow hollow...

Chin up Mourinho

She wore a scarlet ribbon

Citeh's massive floodlights

We shall not be moved

Park Park...

Two Lee Martin's </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Weststandred:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Gary Nev misses the high 5 after Rooney's goal vs City </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mine. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was awsome tbf icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

Losing to Southend

Louis Saha

Not relegating West Ham

BBB in Milan

Pompey away

Glazer not dying </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If we'd known what we know now, "the pace of the awards ceremony" would have been a

shoe-in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh gosh that's funny. That's really funny. Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Mmm. You're the first. Gosh, what a clever, smart person you must be, to come up with a joke like that by your self. Mmm. That's so fresh, too. Any Titanic jokes you want to throw into this forum while we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity? Because we're right here. God you're so funny!

its only really mark whinging because he knows at his advanced age time is precious. good work imo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would you want to waste your twilight years listening to Nick prattle on?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Francis Cole:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Gary Nev misses the high 5 after Rooney's goal vs City </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mine. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was awsome tbf icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Nemandja, woah ftw.

4th - Nemanja, woah

Nemanja, woah

He comes from Serbia

He'll f**king murder yer

3rd - not typing it all out, but it's awesome and it's made a great comeback, the United Calypso

2nd - the song that's defined the season really, Mourrrriiiiiiinnhhooo, are you listening

WINNER:

\O\ he plays on the leeeeeft \O\

/O/ he plays on the riiiiiiiiiiiiight /O/

that boy ronaldo, makes england look sh*te

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

How utterly random from goldenspike there icon_confused.gif

He's about 3 and a half years behind in the quotage as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

tbh I find that quotage one of the most ironic things on the internet.

Archived