The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

in 2nd (he's stayed up this long to be pipped to the title icon_frown.gif) is mark g

cba doing a separate post for the winner. this is horrendously embarrassing. the winner is me icon_frown.gif. fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix etc.

how anti-climactic

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Jimlad:

I think that's the main reason Mark (I said as much above prior to the post you've quoted), but the Rossi thing does keep Taz in the spotlight somewhat doesn't it?

Or it could be that Taz has actually improved significantly as a poster since last year. I didn't vote for him, but I do think he's making a good contribution. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wasn't actually being serious. I think he's just improved. He was my vote in that category.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by theis:

alilaw nominated by me for basically being awesome icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got my vote as well icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 14AlanSmithifb:

wp Nick icon14.gif, good work if a little overly-stretched out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i still stand by the stretching them out method (so to speak). got some decent discussion going early on. just need to start them earlier really, maybe cull a few awards too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

It's NOT deserved icon_biggrin.gif

Stewards enquiry please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

look, i'll appoint you as my right-hand man. pipe down

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

shambles.

I'm running them next year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you couldn't run a bath ffs

I agree. Young player award rigged, user of the year blatantly fixed. Who knows what other awards have been meddled with.

I will go start the next season thread icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mark g:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Young Jimlad:

I think that's the main reason Mark (I said as much above prior to the post you've quoted), but the Rossi thing does keep Taz in the spotlight somewhat doesn't it?

Or it could be that Taz has actually improved significantly as a poster since last year. I didn't vote for him, but I do think he's making a good contribution. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wasn't actually being serious. I think he's just improved. He was my vote in that category. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah well consider it a whoosh moment where I fail to see such things...

Anyway, well played Nick on winning and everyone who got involved and voted icon14.gif

Right I'm off to the land of nod. Later all.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

shambles.

I'm running them next year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you couldn't run a bath ffs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I could run you off this forum if I wanted you c*ck smoker icon_mad.gif

I'll write some amazing votes system and change me name to neil studd next year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*clicks fingers*

I knew you reminded me of someone.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AndyPolack:

Thanks boys, 2 awards in 3 years means a lot. I shall continue in earnest next season, Polack. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Robbed for the hat-trick to be honest.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

oh ffs, it was like a clever trap icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahahahahaha. I just realised what you did icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

weststandred is harmless ryan icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahaha, remember folks, Martin doesn't do two faced.

tbh I was amazed to find that enough people voted me into third place for most improved. And I was still beaten by Taz :/ it truely baffles me as I still don't spend much time in this thread (better than last season where I made about 3 posts all season).

Also I do think there is some awesome quality of users in this thread. Nick, bling, timbo, alilaw, acou, jimlad, mika are all fb users to mention a few.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20:

look, i'll appoint you as my right-hand man. pipe down </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just what do you do with your right hand, anyway ?

Don't answer that question. icon_eek.gif

icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are good too my young fellow stockportian

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by No Longer Bling:

yeah obv biased but i think weve got a decent mix of users in here, from people that really know their stuff when it comes to united and football in general, people that are a good laugh, few people that are borderline jearm and then bbb.

good work thread. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It definitly isn't the holocaust which is the Liverpool thread.

I suppose though that as the biggest thread we are more likely to get more gooder users if you know what I mean.

yeah obv biased but i think weve got a decent mix of users in here, from people that really know their stuff when it comes to united and football in general, people that are a good laugh, few people that are borderline jearm and then bbb.

good work thread. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It definitly isn't the holocaust which is the Liverpool thread.

I suppose though that as the biggest thread we are more likely to get more gooder users if you know what I mean.

You know what rules about this thread, sorry to non-wallers, every single one of you i've met are utterly awesome people and some of you I'd consider REAL friends :*)

aside from carter ofc.

bling, come to the wall you homo

yeah although we should have an even greater number of ***** yet i really only struggle with pickles. carter posts complete ******* sometimes but then hes welsh so i take its a cultural thing.

how are the exams going btw? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As well as could be hoped thanks. I reckon I'm almost certain (as long as there are no **** ups in my remaining 3 exams) to get a 2:1 which considering how much work I've done compared to your average student here will be a complete joke. Have a mate who has worked constantly for three years, put in so much work its untrue but because it wasn't focused towards his exams and the fact that his exam technique is shocking he won't get more than a 2:1.

Would feel wrong to the same class of degree as him icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

You know what rules about this thread, sorry to non-wallers, every single one of you i've met are utterly awesome people and some of you I'd consider REAL friends :*)

aside from carter ofc.

bling, come to the wall you homo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And me the mad uncle ?

Archived