The Manchester United thread 2006/2007 - featuring BBB leaving early

foobR

• Replies 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Argel:

Nick, I'm going to be in this thread all season long now, just to frig you off. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you'll have time inbetween sucking up to Daaaave and Cranker?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

Mon the new season icon_cool.gif

Another league title win icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Poor Ryan icon_frown.gif

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

And for Superman to throw that cellophane 'S' on him as he's trying to get to work

"that was a minor inconvenience" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif Peter Griffin ifb

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joe_cole:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Father Senegal:

Joe you live in Brighton right, do you want a fight? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Class. Couldn't fight my way out of a paper bag mate, but never had to either. Work for people from London and if anything happens to me which affects their earnings they wont be too happy. so upto you?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how the jumping f**k do flids have people that rely on them to earn money?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

haha, please tell Marshy icon_biggrin.gif

p.s you sound posh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right basically, I had to change at Stoke-on-Trent to get to Brum New Street, then onto Brizzle. Only at S-o-T I got up, was off the train and felt my back pocket and thought "oh ****, where's my wallet?" ran back onto the train, couldn't find it, and then looked and found it in my bag. ran to the door only to find it had closed, and i couldn't open it, and about 2 minutes later the train started moving.

Lucking got off at Lichfield (next stop after was Watford ffs icon_biggrin.gif), and got an hour bus to Brum, and then got home. I was ******** it for ages because I had no clue what to do, and I had no money. Luckily the bus driver was well safe and let me go to Brum for free.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coldberg:

Martin I have no credit & more importantly I don't have the guys phone number.

Also the cuuuunts at the halifax have charged me £20 for going about £2 over my overdraft so I won't be getting any credit tomorrow either. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've gotta meet him at N45 at 3.30, if needs be you can use my phone icon_biggrin.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scatter:

know nothing about him. what's he like? and more importantly, can he play left back? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We don't need players incapable of playing left back. icon_cool.gif

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gonch19:

**** thats a tough looking list of away games.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Penny drops.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rcjuk:

ahh nice wan

Who the hell is he? Not the same without him.

Also, I'm not one for shirt names but I'm tempted to get the away shirt with "VIDA" on the back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wasn't until the Watford game. I succumbed.

I'm the owner of a shirt with Vidic on t'back.

Not since Eric have I felt the same about a player. Hero ? Maybe. icon_smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JulesMUFC:

oh right, shouldve read your post properly icon14.gif. I wonder if we can time it so he misses pompey away then sheff united at home. not overly bad fixtures to miss. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

probably the ideal time, if there is one. if we get through the Reading replay we'll have another cup game that we could possibly rest him for.

we've got Bolton and Blackburn pretty soon, both physical teams, he'll blatantly get a card or two in them

• 2 weeks later...

Ole news was all we needed. Now its just Rooney, Saha and an off the pace Smith when Larsson goes.

With Rossi though i am delighted there is no release clause. If Rossi came back we probably wouldnt have to use him and then hes back to reserve level again and hes clearly light years above that. Now Rossi starts everygame for Parma and can come back next season and force his way into things.

And Fred can get to ****. How does rossi not look suited to English football, he has played 12 times for us and i think on that evidence he has looked very suited. Just because Roeder stuck him on the wing or up top for a few games when all they did was long ball it doesnt mean he isnt suited.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by merry_miller:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedBlood:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

did you get in then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>only in the second half

I tried to get in at the start and enlisted the help of this proper fat guy who said i could push him as he went through but he was to fat for me and him icon_frown.gif

So i was stood there and the guy said look if you don't have a ticket off you go, i said no no i do have a ticket he goes why did you try to push in then icon_frown.gif

Was good day though some great singing in the pub before the game and i got to see two goals when i got in

The result icon_frown.gif well it was what we all feared would happen </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was there not people checking tickets before you even get to the turnstile ? Know that happens at a lot of grounds. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No i was suprised about this

Hey lads, just wondering if anyone knows of a way I can get a copy of yesterdays match?

Thing is I was only sat about 4 rows up and just to the right of the goal, after Richardson scored I saw he coming strutting over with his arrogant face and couldnt help but start making obscene gestures and calling him a ******, just wondering if I can see myself doing it icon_biggrin.gif.

Also apparently im shown on the TV at about the 94th minute mark \o/

Link

Look what Hansen said in his column

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I do not think either of them will win all three trophies they still fighting for. The treble has been done before and it will happen again, but it is possibly easier to achieve when the league is wrapped up early, like it was for Man Utd in 1999. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So according to the best pundit ever in the world we had it wrapped up early in 99

• 2 weeks later...

anyone can cut and paste the list..... icon_mad.gif

The definitely going to be joining Manchester United, no doubt about it, cos the papers say so list

Mikel Arteta - Everton (Guardian)

Gareth Bale - Southamton (Mirror)

Dimitar Berbatov - Spurs (Guardian, Sunday Mirror)

Jermain Defoe - Spurs (Guardian)

Owen Hargreaves - Bayern Munich (Times)

Klaas Jan Huntelaar - Ajax (Guardian)

Youssouf Mulumbu - PSG (Youssouf Mulumbu)

Nani - Sporting Lisbon (Guardian)

Franck Ribery - Marseille (Himself via Sky)

Micah Richards - Manchester City (Mirror)

Steve Sidwell - Reading (Mirror)

Fernando Torres - Athletico Madrid (Mirror)

Running Total: 12

Predicted Final Total

Irish - 170

James07? - 112

bling - 102

pjburrage 99

WSR - 95

theis - 92

alilaw - 89

Nezell - 87

14AlanSmithifb 85

Hero of the day - 83

vanester 82

T!mbo - 80

BBB - 79

gonch19 - 78

Bagpuss 77

Pickles - 74

julesMUFC - 71

ajw2255 - 70

Nick OGS20 - 68

Maverick 64

davidbowie 63

Ryno - 62

ACou2000 - 60

Gregg Carter 59

Jimlad - 56

ericcantona7 - 55

Matt Cavanagh - 54

mark g 52

keyser - 50

player_65 - 46

SLO_Fila 43

Taz Devil - 41

Saha - 39

The_Fish - 37

finneys13 - 36

Master Blasta - 32

EmmYouEffSee - 29

RedBlood - 26

qwerty2k - 17

Razor Eddie 16

? - 15

Ole looks like a shadow of his former self, quite frustrating that he is so poor and so many moves are breaking down because of him. But oh well still a hero.

Pretty ***** performance, richardson did ok again I suppose and thought big bad wes was good but couldve done better for the goal.

VDS beginning to **** me off with his performances of late, ben for number 1 next season ta and let the kush go on loan with keano.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm doing this deliberately, honest

3rd, it's the ginger chadwick, Michael Barnes

in second, he's like a mini-Evans and will be fb, Craig Cathcart

and the landslide victor, the stalybridge superstar himself, Kieran Lee

• 2 weeks later...

Archived