FMC13 Unlockables - Online Game

Hi

I'm hosting an online game with a few friends and managed to stay undefeated for a season. I had an in game message saying I'd unlocked Foreign Influx.

First question, which of the Unlockables can I unlock during a multiplayer online game?

Second question, will the bonus work and be auto applied to the multiplayer online game, or will it just be available if I do a new single player classic game? Ie. If I max domestic player bias in the online game can I then get in non-EU players without work permits?

Apologies if these have been asked before but couldn't seem to find the answers.

Thanks

• Administrators

Can't apply them whilst on an online game. You'd have to take it into single player to use them. You should be able to unlock all of them.

Thanks for the info.

I decided to start a single player FMC game to see how they work, and when trying to activate them I have an issue. As soon as I click one of the buttons that will take me to the Store, such as "Purchase Unlimited Scouting", the store starts to open then I get the following error:

A general error has occurred with the store.

Error code: 0

I have looked on the forums and FAQs and have cleared my cache and checked game integrity, but still having the issue.

Can you help please?

• Administrators
Thanks for the info.

I decided to start a single player FMC game to see how they work, and when trying to activate them I have an issue. As soon as I click one of the buttons that will take me to the Store, such as "Purchase Unlimited Scouting", the store starts to open then I get the following error:

A general error has occurred with the store.

Error code: 0

I have looked on the forums and FAQs and have cleared my cache and checked game integrity, but still having the issue.

Can you help please?

Just close FM and Steam and try again.

Archived