The Official England World Cup Thread

AndyFal36

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man Utds future that is :thup::D
I for one am completely shocked.

I've seen them both play there and they were probably poor, but Ferdinand or Vidic probably made up for their mistakes, but together, Christ!!

Ox really stamping a claim to start in Manus. Got to be in team over Welbeck surely? Rooney possibly on left Lallana middle behind Sturridge?

Why surely over Welbeck? Welbeck is the most likely to start of all the wide players, including Rooney in that role.

Smalling is a prime example of a player that if they wasn't at Man Utd they'd be no where near the England squad. Man Utd fans will no doubt go blah blah he has potential etc, but he always looks clumsy and out of his depth at a high level.

So you think when a cross comes into the centre of the goal in the air it is the job of the left back to mark the centre forward? What should the 6 foot 4 centre back be doing whilst the centre forward is being marked by the left back?

Shaw should have been able to rely on Smalling to mark the centre forward and he could cover any player attacking down England's left if the cross went long.

Wrong wrong and wrong!

Smalling was marking the CF (in dreadlocks) who decided not to challenge at the last minute and in this image Shaw is already losing his man.

11m6b7n.jpg

MLG.....you are great man. Great! :applause:

Wrong wrong and wrong!

Smalling was marking the CF (in dreadlocks) who decided not to challenge at the last minute and in this image Shaw is already losing his man.

MLG.....you are great man. Great! :applause:

Don't let facts get in the way of this ffs icon.

Smalling is a prime example of a player that if they wasn't at Man Utd they'd be no where near the England squad. Man Utd fans will no doubt go blah blah he has potential etc, but he always looks clumsy and out of his depth at a high level.

I agree, Jones as well. They are both dire, at least Smalling has some historical decent performances from a couple of seasons ago. Jones has not had a game I remember where he looked great at CB except those games with Evans where he was okay.

Cleverley falls into that bracket too.

I agree, Jones as well. They are both dire, at least Smalling has some historical decent performances from a couple of seasons ago. Jones has not had a game I remember where he looked great at CB except those games with Evans where he was okay.

Cleverley falls into that bracket too.

I honestly don't know what position Jones is best at. Really in danger of turning into a John O'shea, consistently average in many positions (not a bad thing as clubs need players like that) but not a master at one. Which would be a shame as he looked like he could become a real top CB :/

I honestly don't know what position Jones is best at. Really in danger of turning into a John O'shea, consistently average in many positions (not a bad thing as clubs need players like that) but not a master at one. Which would be a shame as he looked like he could become a real top CB :/

he's 22 FFS. He's got plenty of time to be a top centre back.

He needs a full season in one position. Hopefully it's this season at CB.

Chamberlain and Barkley have the exact same playing traits with their dribbling abilities and power. Chamberlain going to be a top class player. Gerrard and Chambs :thup:

Don't want Chamberlain cm. On the wing with Rooney on the other is how I would possibly go.

I agree about this being most exciting team in a while. Players like Wilshere, Chamberlain and Barkley are really exciting players

Archived